Futaba 4PKS 2.4GHz FASST

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Futaba-4PKS.jpg

The Futaba 4PKS builds upon the successful Futaba 4PK system, offering significantly reduced latency, improved programming sophistication, and the kind of cutting-edge features you’ve come to expect from Futaba. Add in acclaimed 2.4GHz FASST technology, and you have the best 4-channel system around!...

Click to continue

Comes out the second after I buy a 4pk lol.

Double the speed eh? Not sure if that is really going to help since your servos do not double in speed. I have a 3PKS and it is very responsive which has a ton of features most people dont even end up using. I guess if you were in the market for a 4ch radio though this is the top pick. Seems like I always have the least amount of problems with the futaba radios. Already had my spektrum dx6i glitch on my heli............ This radio looks very solid.

I love my 3PKS as well that does look pretty nice though. Yes I do trust Futaba too...I have seen too many models go run-away with Spektum radios.

I have never had or seen a problem with the Futaba FASST system.

I have seen 4 RC's runaway. All of them 5th scale Baja's and all of them were using Spektrum DSM. I have not seen a problem with the DSM2 systems.

I have never had or seen a problem with the Futaba FASST system.

I have seen 4 RC's runaway. All of them 5th scale Baja's and all of them were using Spektrum DSM. I have not seen a problem with the DSM2 systems.

dudes need kill switches!

The automatic shut off after 10 mins of no use is nice. Far too many times I've left my 3pm on mistakenly, only to have the batteries die. One of those habbits I have yet to develop.

Back