HUDY Power Tool Tips

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
HUDY has just released a wide range of power tool tips for electric screwdrivers. The new HUDY Power Tool Tips are manufactured from HUDY Spring Steel and available in most popular sizes...

Click to continue

Boy those sure would fit nicely on the end of my Bosch Palm Driver.

I have a craftsmen electric driver that would be a wonderful match for them as well... I'm really thinking about getting a set.

dang, i want some of those! very nice. 2mm is the smallest?

Can't find them anywhere... SO SAD!?!!?!?!!? :(

I have one hudy allen. I needed just one long one for the topside standard engine mount bolts on my aftershock. My LHS had hudy and I figured I'd try one. Seems to be made out of good stuff, but I'd really like some high quality ones for my lithium driver. Guess I'll have to keep checking a-main.

I converted the rest of the truck to metric and my metric driver bits are kind of not good quality. Just some my local hardware store were able to order from me. They wear pretty quick and I lightly grind the tips down so I have hard corners again. I've been on the fence for a while to buy OFNA's set, but I'd really like to get the hudy's.

Last edited:
me neither, i couldnt even find them for sale on Hudy's website.