HPI Crawler King

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
HPI has released news of it’s new rc crawler, the HPI Crawler King. Built from the HPI Wheelie King, the HPI Crawler King comes ready to hit the rocks right out of the box. With it’s more then 6″ inches of suspension travel, lower link positions, and the maximum legal wheelbase length the HPI Crawler King is ready to...

Click to continue

yeah i was checking that out yesterday....not really sure what i think of it as of yet, I'm sure shortly there will be videos' of it in action as well as reviews all over the net...

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a Wk with a flipped chassis and Jeep body, nothing new there. I do like the wheels and tires!

I don't like that body they used in the video - to big and boxy, makes it look out of place.

i agree woodie, the video imo isnt doing it any justice especially if they want to promote it as a crawler, the best way to do that is to have it going slow and crawling, not rock racing/bashing imo.

Nice scaler, if they were going for a RTR or ARTR comp ring they missed big time. Did you see the torque twist that thing has ??

lol sure did.

looks like it will make a nice scale rig.......maybe

Not impressed at all. I figured HPI would have done something better. That thing had massive torque twist!

Back