Sold / Found 1/8 Storm buggy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

psunitro

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
The time has come. The buggy is just sitting there,I really dont have the time or $$ to race 2 classes this year, so i'm keeping my truggy and the Storm will go.
It's a rtr version,but no radio or rx will be going with it.So it will be a artr.It will come with the stock B01 mill,and some standard servos to get you going. Buggy has about 2gallons on it. The chassis needs to be swapped( which I have and can do if you like) b/c of the biggest weak point on these buggies, the hinge pin holder block? pulled out of the chassis. I have another chassis. the buggy is upgraded with bigger towers(made by Kimmel Konstruction....ME!!) and has Ti hinge pins in front made by me as well. The front lower arms are Al. made by...me as well. Also have Al. hinge pin holders made by me,with all the Al. you will need the braces for these so what happened to my chassis wont happen to the other one. Or you can keep the plastic holders on it thats on now so the buggy will have a cheap stress point.

2 beater bodies will go with it,as well as a used set of Proline Dirty Harrys and I have some other tires I could part with for the right deal. It will have a new pull start put on as well. Has Al. threaded Ofna shocks with K car blue springs. Diffs have been done 5,7,3.

I can email pics. This is a great running buggy, it is well used/raced but has a TON of more life on it, the mill is still tight, has plenty of power. All you need is your radio and rx and some fuel.
Looking for the neighborhood of $200, depending on the tires you would want.

a vote of confidence for a good family man. hey guys his wife made him by this car b/c she felt he needed a hobby. and the guy lives/works in a machine shop (who else u know racing on a sat nite or sun nite and has to go to work after the Amain??- a machinist).

another buggy goes on its merry way, hope to run trugs w/u jeff sometime down the road here soon.

-Ult

Hey thanks Ryan! Hows the LSP treating you now?

Also, I would trade/partial or full for a nice starter box,nice mill,high end servos. Price is OBO.....

e-mail sent!

back at ya

someone pick this thing up. custom shocktowers and aluminum front arms too.

I'll send some in the AM after work!

He'll pass on the storm, good luck selling it.

No problem.

Back at ya

bad ass buggy on top.

Get the pics Jon2?

Email Sent!!!

Back at ya

tag you are it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back