Sold / Found Sellathon!!!!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

twopie24

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Ok here it goes....up for sale i have my nitro tc3 with many hop ups...two speed tranny plus a brand new spare with all the spare gears (i think), factory team al. threaded shocks with extra springs, plenty of used foam tires. os tr12 blue head. blue al shaft. rx batt pack. all kinds of other stuff i can't remember right now.

it will also come with the starter box, 3 bodies and more....ill try to post pics by monday. all this for $150 obo

also for sale, a slightly hopped up mini t...comes with losi sport slipper clutch upgrade. ball bearings on all the wheels...airtronics servo...non reversing novak spy...and a couple of motors..one being a trinity monster i think...oh yeah and ill also include all the batts i have for it which is like 4 or 5 i can't remember, the novak millenium (first version) with a power supply. all this for $150 obo...

i can also include an mx3 tx and rx for either car for an extra $50

all prices include shipping via ups...i am also willing to part anything out as long as i can get rid of it all....and if anyone is interested in the whole package i can give it up for $300 including the mx3 and shipping...and ill look for more stuff to throw in....

I'm not completely getting out I'm keeping my savage...

Like i said before ill try to post pics of everything by monday...oh yeah and ill throw in a rolling ntc3rtr chassis if you buy anything or ill let it go for like $50

Thanks for looking!!!

Moses

Last edited:
twopie24 said:
Ok here it goes....up for sale i have my nitro tc3 with many hop ups...two speed tranny plus a brand new spare with all the spare gears (i think), factory team al. threaded shocks with extra springs, plenty of used foam tires. os tr12 blue head. blue al shaft. rx batt pack. all kinds of other stuff i can't remember right now.

it will also come with the starter box, 3 bodies and more....ill try to post pics by monday. all this for $200 obo

nice. Looking for a new nitro. How low will you go on the Tc3?? Pm me about it.

aj200415

ygpm! lmk what you think....

Would you trade the mini-t for an engine you could put in your savage?

It's a GS R25MT-S, it's an awesome racing and bashing engine with tons of power and it's really loud.. lol
It's worth about 205.99 new, but I ran about 8 tanks total, 6 for break in and 2 for driving.

Thanks!

Corey

sorry the only engine i would trade for is an xtm 24.7...thanks for the offer though!

if i change my mind ill let you know.

Moses

twopie that gs engine is actually a 24.7 pro. Just to let you know.

ooohhh realllly......than that just might work out.....the burninator hit me up!!!

thanks vbgagnon

Both made by SH I believe.

Your right about that psunitro all made by SH.

racin_38, i will just sell the mx3 it is fm 75mhz....$50 shipped

lmk

Thanks!

here are some pics

more to come in a bit..

thanks!

some more....

a few more....

here they are...

oh and i forgot to add this little guy....i have a xray m18 up for sale its a roller....i can throw in a small 180 sized motor and a novak xrs esc...all for $75....here's the pic

thanks

Moses

2005_0619Image0080.jpg
[/IMG]

and the brand new carbon fiber chassis is also included...

i bought 1 last night to get me thru for awhile ,
as much as i would like to have the MX3 i will have to pass
thanx thoe
rick

cool thanks for the heads up!!!

if you feel like you need another one in the very near future, please lmk...

Thanks!

Moses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back