Any1 in nj wanna race

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sounds good... I'm planning to take my drake out and jump the snow a bit... so if it breaks i probly wont be able to replace it in time.. lol
i love being broke in an expensive hobby

Weather is getting better. So mid-Febuary sounds good. Maybe Dirtrunners.

dirtrunners sounds good i geuss

i really want a real track or a bmx track
we really just gotta get out a solid date lol

Dirtrunners has 4 more indoor races then we move outdoors.........WAYNE

Hey Gang, as you can see if you check out our web-site, we have a class for just about anything electric. Then when we move outdoors we cover electric and nitro. From Mini-T's on up to 1/8 scales and 1/8 monster trucks. I look forward to meeting you soon..........WAYNE

www.dirtrunners.com

Dirtrunners cell phone 862-268-1632

You would have to go there on another day. When we race there isn't enough time to allow bashing. With as many entries as we have been getting daylight is an issue at every race........WAYNE

i want to go there BAD!! i want to test out my rc18t there just put a comp x mamba in it... and i want to try out my rc10gt... ill have to try to bum a ride off my mom lol

Not sure where westfield is, but Dirtrunners race track in Jefferson is open everyday for any one...Haven't been there yet though but hopefully soon. There's a white castle (fast food) on rt 17 S in Teterboro, behind it is a BMX track...mostly for jumps.

I'm in Bergen County NJ (elmwood park) running only Nitro Monster Trucks...if any wants to bash/race their Monsters, let me know :) [email protected]

wow that track is still there? I used to ride that 20 years ago. It's not teterboro though it's hasbrouck heights

i found another spot in north bergen to run some trucks.. its off the west side highway.. its basically ridgefield when you get all the way back there but its got some HUGE jumps.... its a old practice track for dirtbikes....

i found another spot in north bergen to run some trucks.. its off the west side highway.. its basically ridgefield when you get all the way back there but its got some HUGE jumps.... its a old practice track for dirtbikes....

Can u take some pics of it?

so joey we got a place to run?i think thats better than the skate park..

hey guyes have you checked out trax 70? its in pemberton nj off rt 70. the track is closed due to the season beeing over, but it will reopen in march time frame.

cheers rob

yea trax 70 is a nice place u also want to check out checkerboards in elwood nj..both tracks have real good people that goes there..

Is there any place you guys can think of in NJ with a large parking lot to run 1/8 buggies and 1/8 on-road just to bash? Let me know. I'm looking for something more deserted, does not have to be a track.

Back