Sold / Found F/S Hot Bodies Lightning Pro 2

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypedonrc

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Here's a Lightning Pro 2 roller with some spare parts for your pit box. It has had about 4 gallons ran in it. It comes withe everything shown, and a new HB clutch, and springs not shown. It has one Kyosho front shock, because I replaced the HB ones with K's, then broke a K shock, and put the one good HB shock back on. It also has an Ofna wing. $350 shipped

It comes with three bodies. The stock one, one I painted, and a NIP one.

Here are the NIP parts:
C 8007-1, C8008, C 8011, C 8013, C8017, C 8018, three C 8011-1's, C 8118-1, C 8081-1, C 8009-1, C8021, C8003, and three C 8005-1's.

Sorry for the dark pic, but here are some parts still in package, but they have been open, and are not complete:
C 8009-1, C 8108, C 8013, C8081, C8014, and C8081-1.
Also in this pic are the tires, pipe, manual, a few decals, misc. shock, and suspension parts.

I forgot to make note of the part #, but one of the NIP part #'s are front hub carriers for the Lightning 1. They have the upper A-arm conection that has the nut, and bolt front to back, instead of the bolt down thu the top standard on the 2's. Some say it is better, but I never got around to trying it out. Feel free to ask any questions you want(here, or PM), and please be patient with replies, as I've only found time every 2-4 days to get online lately.

Thanks for looking.

Make offer if interested.

deal pending

Fell through. Still up for grabs.

bump ^^^^

hey, is there a way you would trade for another buggy?

I have an XTM X-Terminator, lightly upgraded (with 2-speed included) for sale for 300 or so bucks.

AIM-LucifusAzure666
E-mail- [email protected]

No thanks. I'm trying to raise $$$ to hop up my Maxx.

I will also entertain trades for electric onroad, since I just found a new carpet track near my house.

Bump^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Traded for a hopped up NTC3 at my local track last night.

Thread is now closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back