World's Fastest Rc Car Challenge...161mph!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrohead5300

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Today in the US the US half of the worlds challenge Nic Case went 161mph!!:D

Wasn't that a long time ago? They had a video up of it, the NTC3 that they converted to electric right?

This years comp today down South, North Carolina. Done with a Schumacher electric .

Last edited:
wait wasn't there some rc able to go 200 but like in the video i think the guy is holding it on a string and its just going in circles idk?

wait wasn't there some rc able to go 200 but like in the video i think the guy is holding it on a string and its just going in circles idk?

Old thread, but I think your thinking of this:

I really don't see the fun in that...

Last edited by a moderator:
yea lol that one lol yea i know its old just havent been on it for a bit umm but yea that seems pretty pointless thats more of an airplane thing

aha the birds are just on some drug kinda stuff lol

It's not pointless, it's absolutely amazing.
It's all about setting records. Why else would men or women run in a straight line for 100 yards. What's the point?

Why else would men or women run in a straight line for 100 yards. What's the point?

I don't know either... now that we have cars and whatnot... why run at all? Did they steal something? Is freedom 100 yards away and everyone but the first one to reach freedom gets shot in the face? All these things are questions I do not understand... ;)

Back on topic... I'd like to see the vid of the newest record setter to see if it was a non-tethered rig. I remember seeing one on youtube that hit 100mph or so, but then took flight.

I don't know either... now that we have cars and whatnot... why run at all? Did they steal something? Is freedom 100 yards away and everyone but the first one to reach freedom gets shot in the face? All these things are questions I do not understand... ;)

Back on topic... I'd like to see the vid of the newest record setter to see if it was a non-tethered rig. I remember seeing one on youtube that hit 100mph or so, but then took flight.

There is a video on youtube of i think a brushless TC4 that took flight at 120

Last edited by a moderator:
to much fun

man o man, i think that is more fun than i could stand. dont mater what kind of car/truck 200 mph is just to much fun.

Back