Roll Cages anyone???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mugen-Losi

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey just wondering who sells the best roll cages and what are the best prices???????? Thanks

i got a steel one on ebay cheap.. and it works great

How much do some of the ones at rc raven and rc solutions cost???????

Those cost quite a bit the rc solutions will cost you 100+ and I think the raven one is about the same.

where sould i order one off of just go to the website and order directerly from there or mailorder it off some store in my area!!!

where sould i order one off of just go to the website and order directerly from there or mailorder it off some store in my area!!!

PM scottm. He is one our sponsors and works for RC-Solutions. Talk to him and see what is best.

if there is a local hobby store that you use and will give you help when you need then its worth ordering from them even if its a bit more
expensive otherwise I would try amainhobbies

I would say to order the RC Solutions directly from them. Like Jon said they are a sponsor. I have one on a Revo they are just about indestructible.

Beware of the RC Raven cages....the cage seemed ok but the mounts were so cheap and poorly designed that they bent/broke/fell-off after the second run.

here is mine ,, with and without body.
100_1787.jpg

100_1786.jpg

SWEET REVO how much was the Roll Cage because i have just made up my mind about the right one to buy!!!!

Love that roll cage.........stared at the picture for a few mins...........lol

looks just awesome!

yea thats a sweet roll cage, who makes it and how much?

click the link in my previous post .. prices are on web page.
rcplanet. :)

I would assume roll cages would be no good for racing.
My guess is the extra wieght wouldnt be wanted.
Would that be correct?

Most racing Revos that I've seen pictures of (I'm a basher not a racer) do not use a rollcage because of the weight factor.