Going to upgrade my T-Maxx steering servo and Servo horn

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just of the climb settings and now it will not I will not do anything that would try to run that's it have to say it back to factory settings

Just of the climb settings and now it will not I will not do anything that would try to run that's it have to say it back to factory settings

You don't actually run an engine at factory settings ,its merely a setting after break-in has been done to start
a fresh tune!

Factory sets are too rich ,an you need to watch a fine tune vid. that has been posted!

A fine tune vid will show you how to adjust your HSN & LSN needle settings by step by step ,
an show how a running engine sounds when making those changes!....:cool:

Clean the carburetor last night was a lot hard little bit trash in the carburetor

Pretty much got back to factory settings two and a quarter turned out 2 1\4 of Hi-needle

Now have to set the idle Gap

Pretty much got back to factory settings two and a quarter turned out 2 1\4 of Hi-needle

Now have to set the idle Gap[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the world of RC nitro maintenance!.....:p

The idle still bit High Tire spin up how to set the idle how to set the idle Gap

Having issues getting the carburetor arm in the right position for linkage the little arm or barrels has a set screw in it

Yeah, that's a 1.5mm grub screw if I remember right. Usually, once I remove it, I replace it with a good 2.5mm cap head screw as the threads are the same. Then I don't run the risk of stripping it, or if I do, I have a head that I can still grab on to with pliers.

Okay but still didn't answer my question the carburetor arm which way which way is it supposed to Face
Screenshot_2018-03-19-20-09-29.png

Okay but still didn't answer my question the carburetor arm which way which way is it supposed to Face
You didn't ask. Your wording made it sound like you were having a hard time getting it on or off, not in the right position.

Having issues getting the carburetor arm in the right position for linkage the little arm or barrels has a set screw in it

This is how the linkage should be lined up and you can see which way you should point the throttle arm on the carb:
2018-0320-T-MaxxLinkageAlignment.jpg

What's the direction does the throttle lever have to be set at

On the carb shaft

You think diagram of carb would help we cuz I found one on the internet soso hopefully so hopefully that will help

I adjusted the carb gap at little bit better and adjusted the idle screw it does not died when applying the.

brakes now but when start giving the full throttle a starts to Bob down and the hit full throttle lot open it is

kills it and to add throttle is applied and let and letting off of the throttle it still revs up

It bogs down when you accelerate to Full Throttle and approaching Full Throttle it is stalling out and and it never issue is when you give it throttle and back off the throttle it's still going

Remove nitro motor and check it over a couple of pipe for the muffler was loose fuel filter was dirty and clutch shoes look good what a lot of clutch dust reset carb to break in specs

Go ahead and go on to do the Power Up program from the Traxxas I take my Pro 15 swap it in for a new Pro 15 all I pay is 70 plus $5 for shipping

Back