Receiver failsafe

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom14

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
Hi I've recently fitted a flysky receiver on my nitro buggy and after half hour of playing the failsafe kicked in and now everyone I put it to full throttle or the brake on it kicks and now I can't use it. Is there anyway of reseting the failsafe so I can use my car? Help pls

I would assume this would be in the manual. Why flysky receiver do you have @Tom14?

I would assume this would be in the manual. Why flysky receiver do you have @Tom14?
I've got a gt3e receiver, I think I've figured it out, when I got the buggy the person I got it off had thrown it together just to get rid of it, all the wrong parts, parts that are held together with superglue, I've literally rebuilt the car with new bits, I've had to modify parts to fit cause it's not the car he said it is and I've know way of finding out. But on the up side I'm slowly getting a brand new car and how it works, is there anyway of finding out what car it is ? Thanks

20180206_194745.jpg
20180206_194735.jpg
20180206_194724.jpg
20180206_194713.jpg
20180206_194633.jpg
20180206_194611.jpg

Never can tell ,it even looks like an Ofna ,that looks like a Ofna pipe that is on there ,it maybe
a Picco or an Ofna force engine on there!

Is there any ID marks on the engine?

Shocks don't match either. Fronts look like ones off my old hot bodies lightning, but the I have no clue on the rears.

Never can tell ,it even looks like an Ofna ,that looks like a Ofna pipe that is on there ,it maybe
a Picco or an Ofna force engine on there!

Is there any ID marks on the engine?
All it says on the engine is SH PT2-P3

Shocks don't match either. Fronts look like ones off my old hot bodies lightning, but the I have no clue on the rears.
The shocks are off of my mates nanda, the other ones that matched the rear were knackered when I got it

That looks like its one of the variants of the 'GS Storm' possibly the CL-1, or CL-1 pro. You may be able to find a few parts for it here and there on Ebay, but GS is no longer in business.