Does anyone have a Latrax in their collection?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthfury78

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I want to know if they have every played with a Latrax R/C car back in the early 1980's. In addition, does anyone remember the different models that they produced? The Latrax brand doesn't seem to have a history, except that it was founded by Jim Jenkins who sold the company in 1980 after 2 years in being in business. I must admit that they are strange cars. Does anyone have them in their collection? They are not easy to find on ebay. When they do appear, I always miss them. :angry:

Yes. Although I was never a fan of the Latrax Alpha. I loved the Mustang Cobra and the Corvette.

I always loved that body style Camaro.

I always loved that body style Camaro.

The Camaro is a very tough car to find NIB. Latrax are quite rare these days and they pre-date Traxxas. The same guy who founded Traxxas also establish Latrax in 1977 and sold the company in 1980.

We have a a 1979 red Latrax Corvette that we plan to list on eBay soon. If anyone is interested, drop me a line.

Attachments

• 20171202_211215.jpg
    20171202_211215.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 247