Finally came in!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol! Yeah, my 'awful-correct' seems to vary a little every day. Goes from mild to unreadable. I would shut it off but it does overall seem to help with my fat thumb syndrome.
Wow!!! Another SHINING example!!! It JUST tried to replace 'fat' with 'gay'!!!
Now I'm not trying to say that the good ppl here are intolerant or anything like that... However, this isn't the forum for things like that. With this in mind, I'm thinking the only way I would ever live that down would be for me to just open a new account, New name and sell all my rigs so as never to be recognized again!!! :hehe:

Lol! Yeah, my 'awful-correct' seems to vary a little every day. Goes from mild to unreadable. I would shut it off but it does overall seem to help with my fat thumb syndrome.
Wow!!! Another SHINING example!!! It JUST tried to replace 'fat' with 'gay'!!!
Now I'm not trying to say that the good ppl here are intolerant or anything like that... However, this isn't the forum for things like that. With this in mind, I'm thinking the only way I would ever live that down would be for me to just open a new account, New name and sell all my rigs so as never to be recognized again!!! :hehe:
Bahahahaha. The autocorrect is my enemy i swear.

Back