Amazing Twin V-Twin Boat

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn't stand the title, could you, @Rolex. In this case it fit....

Where's the single upraise finger emoji when you need it? Well you're #1 almost, @Rolex. And a super-duper, freakishly super AWESOME, mod....

Was it ':thumbs-up:' finger you were looking for?
Or perhaps... ':finger:'??? Lol!!!
That boat is CRAZY cool!!! There is something so cool about the sound of twin (tripple) exhausts, scale or full size that just SCREAMS BAD AZZZZ!!! Awe.... Video!!! Thanks for the post!

http___www.kodakgallery.com_imaging-site_services_doc_5505_227800130508_jpeg_BG.jpg
OK ladies! :D
I do agree about the title as it sounds like Facebook click-bait.
That's a very old video. If memory serves, that boat was a group build as a fund-raiser.
The comments on You Tube showed the ignorance of those replying. Some act like these boats are rolling coal.
Actually, it's unimpressive for having twin twin cylinder QD's in it. I had a gas 'rigger with just a one-lunger and it was a beast!

Last edited:
Lol@ coal! I was reading thru an older forum post. Ppl rambling on and on about how terribly slow nitro is and how electric is SO SUPERIOR to nitro! :rolleyes: :hehe: I REALLY don't have the interest or the energy to start a war here so let me just say... YES! Electric def has its own perks as does nitro! (just because you haven't figured out how to TUNE your nitro) :hehe:

That is an awesome boat to have ,anyone would surely love to have!
Its pretty big boat ,so given the bigness an weight ratio ,twin engines is good.
That's probably the boats first test run ,I'm quite sure the guy has done some more
tweaks & mods to it!...:D

I'm sure! Tuning, different props etc... I'm sure it's going just fine. Either way, I would be quite happy with it! ;)