Cool stuff... Gotta Share.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ninnon,
Your roads are in MPH, but your petrol is sold in litres, this makes no sense. But at the price you pay for petrol, selling it in gallons(imperial), would scare the hell out of you.

Ninnon,
Your roads are in MPH, but your petrol is sold in litres, this makes no sense. But at the price you pay for petrol, selling it in gallons(imperial), would scare the hell out of you.
Absolutely. Actually, in other side of the Atlantic petrol price news, it dropped down to only 99p ($1.45) per litre for the first time in 5-6 years. However recently spiked back up to 1.10 per litre ($1.61) again. In total, at current prices it would only cost £5 per gallon ($7.30). So, going on this it'd be cheaper to run my car on (per litre):
-Tomato Juice
-Olive Oil
-Sex Lube
-Tea
-Kettles (Yes, I can buy a kettle for £1.10 in the uk), however Unfortunately I cannot run my car on kettles.
Or, if we go for all time recent high (£1.50 per litre), then it'd be cheaper to (per litre) run my car on carnauba wax based car polish @Rolex ...

Last edited:
Omg. Lmao. Sex lube or a kettle.
On the other hand, I wish we had the swamp juice you have here in the states.

Petrol. I believe yours is a bit more potent than ours. Do you guys use octane ratings?

Petrol. I believe yours is a bit more potent than ours. Do you guys use octane ratings?
Yes. Ours is. We can get 98 (common), max you can get is 95. (And that's only in the mountains)

Yea. Best I can get where I live is 92. Unless I go over by the track with a can and pay $9 a gallon. Then I can get 100. 116 at the track.

Are gas/pertrol/go juice is $2.59 a GAL. in my area ,My daily driver is a 68 bump with a 360 engine ,
It is my daily driver & work horse ,I enjoy driving it ,love it an trust it with my life!!....

There is no room in my life for a foreign object!....:D

pickup_015.jpg

SANY0002.jpg

That is a gorgeous truck! I wish we could get them that clean here in the Rust Belt!

Yes. Ours is. We can get 98 (common), max you can get is 95. (And that's only in the mountains)
Mountains! What Mountains?? Snowdonia??

98 is common? Do you mean 88? You said 95 is max.

Boy are we off track, sorry for hijacking your thread Rooky.

Nope, it's all good. He was saying he could get 98 there in the UK. We can only get 95 max in the states and that's like Denver area I would guess.

That is a gorgeous truck! I wish we could get them that clean here in the Rust Belt!

Thnx!..:cool:

I had some friends that raced motorcycles ,an they use to go to the local small airport
an buy aviation fuel for the higher octane.
They ran the 125 & 250 Yamaha's.

Thnx!..:cool:

I had some friends that raced motorcycles ,an they use to go to the local small airport
an buy aviation fuel for the higher octane.
They ran the 125 & 250 Yamaha's.
You mean 100 Octane LL Avgas?

Mountains! What Mountains?? Snowdonia??

98 is common? Do you mean 88? You said 95 is max.

Boy are we off track, sorry for hijacking your thread Rooky.
Rooky seems to have cleared things up for you :)

Quite sure he did. I've been to several. Wife says we are going next year. So sounds like May will be expensive next year. Lol. Happy wife, happy life. o_O

Back