New Pro-Line Bronco Body

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SchrodeMode

Hardcore RCTalk User
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well Pro-Line is making a new scaler body, this time it's the 80's Ford Bronco. I guess I'll be adding the SCX10 and this body to my wish list. My first vehicle was a 1984 Bronco and I still have it, I can't wait to get back to the states and start working on it again.

3472-00.jpg

3472-00-1.jpg

3472-00-2.jpg

3472-00-3.jpg

3472-00-4.jpg

That is a sweet body. Also Axial just announced the SCX10 2, due out in june. It looks nice with a few new features.

It's just screaming to be painted white and taken on a "Low-speed" chase...

That's a bad ass body!

I'm not sure what it is but it looks kind of goofy to me. Almost like its wanting to be a full sized bronco but also wants to be a bronco 2. The front end looks more like one of the full sized vans to me too.

That's kind of a running thing with Pro-Line isn't it? Either perfect or.... just not quite right.

I think it needs a rear tire carrier, a real Bronco looks weird without one so this has that scale feature going for it.

Some of the RC4WD rear bumpers have a spare tire carrier mounted to them. I have one of them on my SCX-10/JK project:

20140703_202924_zpsp6eryfht.jpg

20121016_161541_zps9c247199.jpg

I'm not sure what it is but it looks kind of goofy to me. Almost like its wanting to be a full sized bronco but also wants to be a bronco 2. The front end looks more like one of the full sized vans to me too.

I'm with Lloyd, proportions are all wrong IMO and it looks goofy.
You guys got it all wrong, it's those black dohickies on the roof and hood, yeah that's it.

There is only so much you can do with a one piece lexan body, any of the more correct bodies are several pieces, then you have extra lines, and possibly screws showing. For true realism nothing beats a hard body.

Looks like the greenhouse area isn't quite tall enough. Still a pretty good looking body.

The Windows are off and the way the 2 time is painted is giving a weird opticalthing that clashes with the wheel openings for the oversize tires. The grille work is Def a lil off too... But all that being said, for a lexan body, I think they did a damned good job. Have had both the full size and the bronco II. A tiny bit of work with some bumpers and a spare would really put it together nice... But then again, I'm not really into the acuracy that scale rc is about so much as I'm into finding a way to get it mounted on whichever kit it fits best and then beating on it like I beat on the 1:1's!!! (I like the body, I'll be looking for one)

***2 tone***

Back