Does anyone know where I can get a New Era big block kit for a revo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being able to use a pull start is the big reason the New Era mount is so popular. I used to make a clone of it too but since changing jobs I don't have easy access to machines to make parts like I used to. Also the demand has really dropped off from what it was when I started making parts.

The auction is back up on eBay now for the pipe adapters. Order soon though,I am not sure how much longer I am going to continue making them. I have 8 left on my desk now.

Yeah I saw that they are back on ebay, I ordered another one yesterday, you have any of those new era bb revo mount clones maybe laying around somewhere, I can't find them anywhere.. you should somehow start back making them, you'd make a fortune.. I guess for now the only "bb" pull start option I have now for my revo is the Jl .28 max, I'm getting it installed tomorrow, your adapter just came yesterday, I'm hoping it's a beast

Last edited:
.. you should somehow start back making them, you'd make a fortune..

Naa, there's no fortune to be made there. I made 10 in the one batch run and it took a while and some effort to sell all of them. You're only the 2nd or 3rd that I have seen ask about them since then. That being said,I would still make them if I could but it just can't happen right now.
Thanks for the purchases on the adapters :thumbs-up:

Naa, there's no fortune to be made there. I made 10 in the one batch run and it took a while and some effort to sell all of them. You're only the 2nd or 3rd that I have seen ask about them since then. That being said,I would still make them if I could but it just can't happen right now.
Thanks for the purchases on the adapters :thumbs-up:
Can you make any now ?

I got a new era big block mount off eBay about 4 years ago. Sell it to ya, but you gotta buy the revo and all the parts I got for it too lol