Post your Traxxas T-Maxx pics here

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
new body

DSC01926-1.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC01927.jpg
[/IMG]

:first_place:

I see some really nice rigs in here.. My comp. wont let me upload my photos to show mine off.. As soon as I figure that out I will Post'em.

Mine

This was a Pro .15, now a 2.5

Attachments

• P1010415.jpg
    P1010415.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 164
DRVMUSTANGS;865151[ATTACH=full said:
63662[/ATTACH]
:first_place:

That looks really nice, a lot better than the neon orange I panted mine.

6ensbc.gif

Attachments

• DSC01926-1.jpg
    DSC01926-1.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 67
do you think those tires work better having the front ones on backwards???? Just curiouse not trying to make fun... And if they hook up better do you brake more stuff????

I'm not even sure why I had them on backwards, that picture's from a couple of years ago. I was looking at them the other day though, and it looks like they should have more traction, but I didn't notice a difference when they were like that.

Here's 3 of my 3.3 T-maxx's...

Will get photos of my other 3.3 t-maxx and my 2.5 s-maxx

DSCN0782.jpg

Yeah its an old classic 2.5 coverted to a 3.3, a real beast too!!!

Here's my other 3.3....

DSCN0796.jpg

I like that one!!!! And yeah those conversions are great.. fast as hell!!!!! I got one like that its the green one in my avatar.. I havent gotten any custom tops yet cause they dont last me long enough......

Here's a picture of my 2.5r S-Maxx with an old E-maxx body on it... front and rear windows have been cut out along with the back deck to allow good air flow for the engine... This is my beater truck, this one get taken out the most and bashed, has a freshly broken in engine too, runs great!

DSCN1118.jpg

DSCN1119.jpg

Hey guys...its been quit awhile since I've been on this forum. Since last time I converted my 4910 to a 4907...longer chasis. Why? Primarily because I upgraded to the foward only transmission, the slotted disc brake, and the heavy duty drive shafts. I'll post pics in the days to come.

View attachment 9725

Here is my T maxx 2.5 with a 3.3 motor in it. I have upgraded to GH bulkheads and chassis braces, RPM skids, Progressive rate springs, Forward Only Conversion and HPI tires and wheels (off of a savage flux). The body was new, until I hacked into it, I plan to get the Proline F-650 body for it pretty soon. I know most of you will comment on how clean it is, but where I live, there is nothing but time to clean and upgrade!!!:D.................its getting nice out now these days and I can't wait to go for a rip.

Last edited:
Thanks Kfarron1. So that is a custom body^^^? Where did you get it?? Looks freakin sweet!!

Thanks Kfarron1. So that is a custom body^^^? Where did you get it?? Looks freakin sweet!!

I got it off ebay, I will clean it and post a more clear picture for ya'll to see...

Yes its a custom body... :)

this is my 3.3 as of last month a couple changes have been made I will post more soon

Last edited:
and my classic with a 3.3 in it I dropped it down so I dont flipp it on high speed she screams!!!!

Last edited:
Back