If You Didn't Do Anything RC Related, What Did You Do, Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luray Caverns

Closest one near me

Got everything almost ready to go and all my RC Stuff packed up. USPS is making me angry over here. Might gonna have to buy the same pair of tires at the hobby shop down there because USPS can never be on time. Yikes.

But tomorrow I am packing up my clothes and tech stuff. Later tomorrow night I will pack the car. And get the cart out of the storage. And we are leaving 6AM Monday morning (supposedly)
Good luck and have fun.

Got about 8 inches of snow/ cement. Lots of sleet and ice mixed in. My snow blower can't even touch it. Plow guy did a good job though. What a mess. !000 with out power in Maine. We have it. :thumbs-up:
Just heavy rain here in Connecticut from the same storm you got.... though there is lots of ice this morning. Overnight temps were in the low 20s Fahrenheit.

Just heavy rain here in Connecticut from the same storm you got.... though there is lots of ice this morning. Overnight temps were in the low 20s Fahrenheit.
What part of CT are you located in?

I grew up in Danbury.

Been trying to straighten things up in the garage, a few minutes at a time. I start feeling it if I'm out there more than 15 minutes to a half hour. My knees are just plain shot. Trying to clear off a workbench to get started on a crawling course.

I have collected a bunch of crap to use as underlayment for the course, lots of styrofoam and cardboard, etc. It would be nice if I can get going before it gets to hot.

Back