I got a bouncer !

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need an area on your hill for this kinda racing man. Just hitting rocks is going to be hard on it.

You need an area on your hill for this kinda racing man. Just hitting rocks is going to be hard on it.
I eyeballing a spot similar to that to be cleared out as soon as I find the Will power lol
I knew it was a horrible idea but did it anyways

Cool and great looking bouncer, good luck with it.

All of the items from order would be awfully dumb of me to put my order info here huh lololol
have now been shipped:

ADKq_NbdBpiVD6qalVcwPDibgEYcVwqVBrILnSXY8GkhG3rYmUD5-mpBjdS-N4j5fwkQH0aSq-B8UKoTCicWBgkkedLH7RRHRQmETL1rMbIz23pEmoSNEWkpY7hAM914TX0E0YdczS-Woni4c2ALKXOS7cOlIpCh2Csc50tIo7wHo3aNOY0pn8Q=s0-d-e1-ft
1x QuicRun Fusion PRO - 2in1 FOC System - HCS OPT OUT

They are being shipped via USPS to the following address:

i got this on the way.. not specifically for the bouncer, but just cause they knocked 50 off the price and i got it for 106. after taxes n such. i know ill find something it will go in.
but would it work in the bouncer?

Last edited:
All of the items from order HD62701 have now been shipped:

ADKq_NbdBpiVD6qalVcwPDibgEYcVwqVBrILnSXY8GkhG3rYmUD5-mpBjdS-N4j5fwkQH0aSq-B8UKoTCicWBgkkedLH7RRHRQmETL1rMbIz23pEmoSNEWkpY7hAM914TX0E0YdczS-Woni4c2ALKXOS7cOlIpCh2Csc50tIo7wHo3aNOY0pn8Q=s0-d-e1-ft
1x QuicRun Fusion PRO - 2in1 FOC System - HCS OPT OUT

They are being shipped via USPS to the following address:

i got this on the way.. not specifically for the bouncer, but just cause they knocked 50 off the price and i got it for 106. after taxes n such. i know ill find something it will go in.
but would it work in the bouncer?
Delete your order # from your post 😉

It's a crawler motor. Maybe if you find your son a truck he can use it. Is it 2300kv?

Delete your order # from your post 😉

It's a crawler motor. Maybe if you find your son a truck he can use it. Is it 2300kv?
Yeah 2300
We looked at.a few websites
I think he's gonna end up with a base camp
So it would be a great swap for him
But I'm also picking something up so it could be a nice replacement event for that lol

It could work in the bouncer too, just reduce drag brake and keep an eye on the temperature.
But it would be more at home in a crawler.

AGPWSu9rnPHQMWtTCwEFOCop4daoYiiZP-GrOhzNyUJdJ_1GRMz-bv5y9lX2kqh5w-zu04uiww=s40-p

Holmes Hobbies​

Apr 30, 2024, 3:51 PM (3 days ago)
to me

So sorry your reply got pushed way down the page! Thanks for the pic as it shows you have a lot of room for a long motor. The 21T spins about 23k RPM on 3S. Our Puller Pro V2 540-L is available in 4 Kvs. Kv is RPMs turned per volt applied. We have it in 2100Kv, 2700Kv, 4100Kv, and 6000Kv. The 6000Kv can't be recommended for 3S. The 4100Kv absolutely rips on 3S. This is a popular motor for monster truck racers like Isaac Ankrom and Mike Bufka (check out Brass Ring Fab, Mike is a tig magician). With their 12lb trucks I insist on the Mamba Monster X but your smaller vehicle could use the Mamba X. Buy these as a combo and save a lot of dough over buying them separately.
Thanks,
Jordan

I'm PROBABLY gonna save a little for this

Back