hey chubaka look what i got!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good times.. broke my rear axle. some part of it muahahahahaha!
now its only front wheel drive. not even taking them apart. just ordering a set of aluminum axles.
then motor after i spose. salty i gotta wait longer now

front wheels spin at full throttle but back heels spin half heartedly and i hear some grinding. man i love me some rc bench time lol

Best bet is to convert axial complete axles. I broke both rear drive shafts, aluminum locker, steel locker, and a pinion gear spun in my pumpkin. I'll post an in depth tomorrow.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/404521669081

Cen also has hd shafts.

i didnt break anything!!!!!! ( not for lack of trying lol.) the grub screw on the center driveshaft was loose! allowing the shaft to spin,
locktited her in and shes back to full power. man i would have known how to look at none of this if not for you guys on this forum. I've learned so much and only know the smallest amount.

While looking at axle and spinning center driveshaft I decided to take a look.
Removed battery tray to get to the 2 screws holding the shafts
Shafts dropped right out
Saw the grub screw had backed out so I locktited her back in reassembled it all.
Moved the battery tray back a little and made some room for the speaker as the ecto is unable to power it currently
Threw her all together and she's ba k to pulling

20240514_220350.jpg

20240514_220507.jpg

20240514_220514.jpg

20240514_221944.jpg

20240514_222052.jpg

Tightend the grub screw and added a drop of the tite
Back in action
Need
Motor
Tires
Transmission
Drivetrain
Also want to add some.significantnweight to the front and rear to help with traction
And I'll be ready to really pull some.stuff lol

For traction I would use the batteries and place them where needed. Most trailers put alot of weight on the crawler hitches so it should help there.

I'm about to restore mine and build a Traxxas or axial, maybe rc4wd equivalent. Unsure of the latter as I heard they do fragile driveline parts. Might do a true frame and even a twin I beam front if it's gonna be rwd.

If you put your foot on the bed and gently push down that will help.

For traction I would use the batteries and place them where needed. Most trailers put alot of weight on the crawler hitches so it should help there.

I'm about to restore mine and build a Traxxas or axial, maybe rc4wd equivalent. Unsure of the latter as I heard they do fragile driveline parts. Might do a true frame and even a twin I beam front if it's gonna be rwd.
As far as I know, the RC4WD stuff is more scaler type vehicles. I don't think any of their trucks are going to be as durable as other brands.

Hey, all you white fellers looks the same to me....oh wait, I is a white feller too. Hey maybe we are brothers. :rolleyes:

It's not me in the chair lol is my chair from after surgery from earlier this year
Call killer me out on this one lol highlight of my day I'm dead

Back