Novak Havoc sport brushless system
If you're looking to upgrade from an old brushed type motor to a brushless system or looking for a speed upgrade for your 1/10th scale off-road and on-road RC vehicles then you should take a look at Team Novaks new brushless system the Novak Havoc Sport!
The Novak Havoc Sport offers the same features found on all other Novak motor and speed controls, the 540-sized motor is equipped with a sintered rotor for precise throttle response and resistance to high temperatures, and the Novak Havoc Sport brushless motor is sensored for low-speed driveability and consistent brakes.
The Havoc Sport Brushless/Brush ESC contains one of the strongest BECs for sport applications and includes nine adjustable parameters to fine-tune brake and throttle response. Also, its small footprint and low cost make it a perfect complement to Traxxas’ Slash 2WD Truck, HPI’s E-Firestorm, Kyosho’s LAZER ZX-5 SP and other 1/10-scale off-road and on-road vehicles. The Novak Havoc Sport Sensored Brushless System, installed in the Traxxas Slash has taken it over 40 MPH!
Novak Havoc Sport Brushless features
- Fully programmable, user-friendly interface with nine adjustable parameters: Minimum Brake (10 settings from 0-27%), Drag Brake (10 settings from 0-27%), Dead Band (5 settings from 2-6%), Minimum Drive (5 settings from 1-5%), Throttle Curve (Linear and Expo), Brake Frequency (7 settings from 1-8 kHz), Reverse, Motor Rotation and Li-Po Cut-Off
- Novak’s One-Touch Set-Up for quick, easy transmitter setup
- Novak’s Smart Braking II enables users to "shift" from forward to reverse
- Water-resistant case with gasket seal
- Oversized front bearing for increased load handling and bearing life
- Auto Detect Brushed Motor Mode
- Meets RoHS compliance and includes 120-Day Warranty
- Designed and assembled by Novak in Irvine, California, using globally-sourced components
Part #: 3038 - Novak Havoc sport brushless system
Tell us your thoughts about the new Noval Havoc sport brushless system in our General RC Electric Talk forum.
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.