Zombie fiction

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpinehyperlite

Original RCNT Nutswinger
Supporter
Police
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Anyone on here read zombie fiction, or shtf stories? Check out adriansundeaddiary.com. One of the best, and most up kept living stories on the internets. Check it out!

I actually just finished up reading a couple of Zombie books by Max Brooks. The Zombie Survival Guide and World War Z.

http://maxbrooks.com/

I'll check out your link when I get home this evening.

The site I said above is of a guy named Adrian who writes in this journal, and it starts at the VERY beginning with the first "patients" being exposed, and continues with updates with a new chapter every other day or so. it took over a week, reading 2-3 hours a day to catch up.

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

I got both of those on my iPad, and just downloaded "Abraham Lincoln, vampire hunter"

i do! i also got acouple stickers on my 1:1 for zombie stuff

Let me know if you want to sell World War Z Rob.

You want me to email it to you?

When I was in Afghanistan we had Zombie Hunter squads....they had battle staff meetings. I was a member and if a Zombie Apocalypse happened we would have been damn well ready for the brain eating bastards.

Yea, the few thousand rounds of ammunitions, and all my little toys that go bang, as well as access to a fully fueled yacht, I'm ready for em too.

I was all in fun, we had plans laid out to heard them in...guys that could run fast as bait...snipers to protect them from towers if things when bad. We would lead them into "the cattle chute" where we would cap the bastards. If all else fails we would play demo derby with the MATVs. If it spilled over in to the desert we would pick them off from a distance or call in a Reaper strike on larger herds. It was going to be great....Kandahar would have been pretty safe from them.

Never really been a zombie fan, myself. Recently read Larry Correia's Monster Hunter Hunter International. One of the characters in that had helped hold off a zombie invasion with nothing but a machete, before joining the monster hunters.