YYYYYeeeessssss...we've got....

• Thread starter Ryan with savage
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan with savage

RCNT Official "Knobhead"
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
the Olympics in 2012....can't wait....I only live 30 miles south of London.....

and what makes it better is that we've stuffed the arrogant french!!!

Ryan with savage said:
and what makes it better is that we've stuffed the arrogant french!!!
NICE :D
I thought they only hated America??? LOL

Plaidfish said:
NICE :D
I thought they only hated America??? LOL

Nope they hate us even more than they do you!!!

Congrats London! I hope you gents enjoy the mayhem! I lived in upstate NY when the Winter Olympics were in Lake Placid in 1980. Be prepared for it to be a madhouse for quite a while. But I bet it will be cool. 30 miles is close enough to be right in the thick of it. I hope you get to see some cool stuff.

OOMPH that
Hope you get to bang some gymnast hotties that are feeling down about loosing at the olympics....yeah it may only be dpression sex...but it's still w/ a nimble little russian bendy girl.... :D

Nice, have a feeling if I'm still in my current position, I'll be there for it. 2012 seems so far away but it's not. And props on upping the FROGS!

I'm glad NYC lost the bid. It's a madhouse here without the olympics, imagine what it would be like if NYC was to host it?!? Talk about a security nightmare.

Yeah, congrats, heard it on he news the morning. They played a clip of the Frenchies all booing in the background. After the comment they made the other day about British cooking, they really took it right on the chin with this one.

Have they announced where in the London area they will build or host most of the events? I bet they build a new stadium out near Heathrow as it is mostly open fields out there. (kind of like our Chicago's O'Hare Airport.)

Plaidfish said:
OOMPH that
Hope you get to bang some gymnast hotties that are feeling down about loosing at the olympics....yeah it may only be dpression sex...but it's still w/ a nimble little russian bendy girl.... :D

Just imagine the positions......

Diver6127 said:
I'm glad NYC lost the bid. It's a madhouse here without the olympics, imagine what it would be like if NYC was to host it?!? Talk about a security nightmare.
I have enough trouble getting around Manhattan now.
I'm with you. Glad it didn't happen.

I'm glad NYC didn't get it. My Jets can now stay in Jersey!

Revo Rancher said:
Yeah, congrats, heard it on he news the morning. They played a clip of the Frenchies all booing in the background. After the comment they made the other day about British cooking, they really took it right on the chin with this one.

Have they announced where in the London area they will build or host most of the events? I bet they build a new stadium out near Heathrow as it is mostly open fields out there. (kind of like our Chicago's O'Hare Airport.)

The other side of the city actually! The main Olympic site will be in/near Stratford in the East End, more or less the whole place needs to be redeveloped as it is wasteland and derelict factorys (literally) at the moment.

Actually Paris has bid 3 times in the last 20 years and STILL hasn't got them....face it fellas, no one is impressed by the Eiffel tower anymore!

Theres a whole load of email jokes going around as well. Example :- a picture of Chirac looking fed up, with the wording, 3 bids in 20 years 500 mil, 1 billion on new roads etc etc, the look on Chiracs face when London gets the 2012 Olympics....priceless!!!!

Oh great and now we've had bombs going off half a mile away....

Last edited:
Take care, Ryan. I have been watching Sky News all day. Looks horrible. And I was just there in March, stayed at Marble Arch.

Revo Rancher said:
Take care, Ryan. I have been watching Sky News all day. Looks horrible. And I was just there in March, stayed at Marble Arch.

Thanks dude i did, home now took a while but theres a few poor souls not getting home tonight.

To the Terrorists :-

fiddlesticks YOU.

WE'RE BETTER THAN YOU.

WE'RE NOT SCARED OF YOU.

WE HAVE HAD 35 YEARS OF BOMBINGS AND WE WILL NEVER, EVER STOP DOING WHATS RIGHT.

WE ARE THE MOST WELCOMING COUNTRY IN THE WORLD TO ALL RACES, COLOURS AND CREED, THE FAIREST NATION OF ALL AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE SO.

I WORK HALF A MILE FROM THE BOMBINGS AND AT 9.00AM I WILL BE AT MY DESK TOMORROW, AS WILL EVERYONE ELSE.

TERRORISTS CAN KISS MY SKINNY ARSE.

Back