you should of told me you were in town

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mayrider

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
you should of told me you were in town we could of had lunch.

Attachments

• rolex.JPG
    rolex.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 138
He sure does get around, he's becoming more common than a Sasquatch sighting!

You think he'd be more famous after his commercial:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nys0i_FRjTI"][HD] Exclusive Dockers I Wear No Pants 2010 SuperBowl 44 XLIV Commercial Ad - YouTube[/ame]

or his music video:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu2nmeKvN1I"]The Poxy Boggards - I Wear No Pants - YouTube[/ame]

:D Just like Bigfoot. Sightings but no captures. My new scooter is that 1/5 scale nitro bike. It really gets me around.

:D Just like Bigfoot. Sightings but no captures. My new scooter is that 1/5 scale nitro bike. It really gets me around.

Yeah, he imagines riding it while actually pushing it around on the carpet in the mods' lounge, yelling, "Vroom! Vroom!" while wearing no pants.... :p:

Shouldn't be hard to miss, I mean a pant less guy with 1/5 scale R/C bikes taped to his feet, I doubt anyone would stop you...they'd ask what charity you were doing it for...LOL

Or they'd be checking Alzheimer's wards for a missing patient...

The GPS in your beanie says that your holding a hover just out of ground effect near the tuba in the mods' lounge. Your right shoe can only be restarted after adding fuel and re-booting your computer TX.

Yeah, he imagines riding it while actually pushing it around on the carpet in the mods' lounge, yelling, "Vroom! Vroom!" while wearing no pants.... :p:

Hey, at least he wears a thong now... which is marginally better vs catching the ol' bean bag out of the corner of your eye.

I think it's a ploy so he doesn't have to pick up his parts when he drops them... we are ALL more than willing to pick parts up for him to avoid having him bend over!

At least he's not lurking around the corner ready to jump out and screaming "look at the batwing b***hes.....just like that movie waiting!

The Rolex Relax

The man was also seen recently, "cruising" in his favorite easy chair...
He's often on a mission, in and out of thee Lounge...

Yes he has a soft tail!! hahaha

Chas

Last edited:
What engine?

:DForget the recliner and roll around in one of these!:D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 101
Welcome to the forum. Beware of the old guy with no pants....

Back