Yet another sneak peek 🫣

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking awesome so far man. Are you going to be able to fit the hood back on there?

This guy is copying your build 😅
Untitled226_20240423082214.png

Last edited:
Good will fit have some aluminum hinges for it

Hood^^^

Last edited:
Little offset adjustment in front, don’t think it can get any closer without rubbing, also fuel cell mock up need to do plumbing on it and getting closer to cut for solid red tail lights.. Still haven’t cut to fit back bumper still in the air on it what to do. Waiting on some NOS bottles and terminals for the second battery. Dash gauges I’ll try get done tomorrow..

IMG_1355.jpeg

IMG_1354.jpeg

IMG_1358.jpeg

Didn’t get much done today so figured I at least do little plumbing and start on gauges for the dash

IMG_1377.jpeg

Dash is about done few touches and ad a big tach with shift light soon. All will light up with red LED back light 💡

IMG_1378.jpeg

IMG_1379.jpeg

Got the tail lights in and fitted and will be LED soon as I get light kit. Bumper cut down and fitted. Still need to plum NOS bottles and one battery few other touch ups on the rear and try and finish the front end. Just waiting on few things..

IMG_1387.jpeg

IMG_1388.jpeg

IMG_1390.jpeg

IMG_1391.jpeg

Think with the new arms the steering will be just enough for some drifting

IMG_1396.jpeg

IMG_1398.jpeg

IMG_1400.jpeg

So I decided not carbon fiber intake, built the injector lines for its and little regulator..

IMG_1406.jpeg

IMG_1408.jpeg

IMG_1409.jpeg

IMG_1410.jpeg

Little dusty right now

Valve cover soon to be done as well as an upswept header. And some coolers.

Last edited:
@TRAT So what is still left to do?
Interior, functional hood, exhaust, valve cover, let lights, thinking on mild cage, coolers. Still working on grill and bumper for the front. Waiting on buckets ect..

Grill kinda going along these lines but little bit different

IMG_1416.jpeg