Sold / Found Wtb: 1/16 or 1/18 scale mini

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FREESTYLES

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey guys i'm after a 1/16 or 1/18 EP mini. The only ones i know of are the ones Losi and associated have but any others are welcome. I know i don't have a trader rating on RCNT yet because i only just joined but i have a 100%positive record on another forum (Rc-Tech, same user name) so feel free to check it out. I don't want anything to expensive it's just to rip up my hallway chicane on rainy days. Let us know what you have;)

PS:I live down under so please include postage to OZ.

Thanks.

Last edited:
i have a RC18MT (has a few mods but pretty much stock), and an RC18T (stock) that are ready to roll and not used much. $100 each plus shipping
i also have a Tek18X for sale that is a Highly modified RC18T thats brushless. its a speeding bullet but that one would be a little more. ($300 plus shipping) so let me know if your interested in any of them.

Got a brushless rc18- truggy that I could part with. $300 with a 3s lipo, and other spares RTR.

i have a RC18MT (has a few mods but pretty much stock), and an RC18T (stock) that are ready to roll and not used much. $100 each plus shipping
i also have a Tek18X for sale that is a Highly modified RC18T thats brushless. its a speeding bullet but that one would be a little more. ($300 plus shipping) so let me know if your interested in any of them.

Have you got any pics of the RC18T?

You can send them to [email protected] if it's easier.

Thanks

I've got an associated factory team rc18 with a mamba 25 brushless system in it. rtr for 225... don't know how much shipping would be to get there though. pm me if your interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back