Wot's the difference?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simf40

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Wha is the difference betweeen the
Thunder Tiger MTA4 and the
Team Associated MGT.

Originally posted by simf40
Wha is the difference betweeen the
Thunder Tiger MTA4 and the
Team Associated MGT.

The name. Team associated joint venture with designing the MGT with thunder tiger. In the US its sold as Team Associated.

MTA 4 is sold in the UK and the MGT is sold in the USA. Both are the same, but have different companies labelilng them as theirs. Thunder Tiger iis the company that came up with it.

They're also sold as the Thunder Tiger MTA4 here in Australia as well. :)

cool we have Fellow members down under!!! How is the scene there?

Hope its just as fun here in the states!

Umm pretty quiet from what i've gathered so far. I've discovered lots of my friends have been into R/Cs at one stage or another but most of them have been stripped down and never rebuilt because they've had no one to play around with. There's not many R/C tracks around either unfortually. In my local area there is one and a offroad track and thats it. There's suposedly another track around but i haven't got a clue where.
I guess thats the great thing about the Monster GT. You don't need a track to have fun.

I'm not sure why R/C haven't taken off more here in Australia though. I belive cost would probally be a major factor in stopping most people from getting into the hobby. Looking at prices of new trucks and parts prices are often inflated by up to 45% over the US prices and that's with all the appropriate conversion rates too. I'm really not looking forward to breaking my MTA4 both my LHS's don't carry any parts for it yet. Both are having trouble even trying to get any in stock still. I've got one of the first 5.
Hopefully things will pick up eventually :) in the meantime i'm gonna go out and have some fun.

Last edited: