wl toys 144010 throttle reversed

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kristoffer

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
  6. Boating
I have a wl toys 144010, suddenly today when I was going to drive the throttle was reversed. I can't find anything online on how to fix this. so hope someone can help me here.

thanks

Ikon bekreftet av brukerfellesskapet

Brushed or brushless?

Switch the or ch2 in radio to reverse/normal and it will fix
Or reverse the polarity of the motor wires.

As David said, Either toggle the reverse/normal setting for channel 2 in your radio or take any two motor wires, unplug them, and then swap where the connectors they were plugged in to.

I have changed the motor cables but then I get do not get the full effect of the motor. and the control can't switch between
reverse/normal.

I have changed the motor cables but then I get do not get the full effect of the motor.
Meaning that the motor is faster in reverse than forward or the opposite?

and the control can't switch between
reverse/normal.
That's wltoyz for you sadly.

Try rebind the radio and recalibrate ESC? That's all I can give. If that doesn't work, get new rx/TX, and start there, but at that moment, I'd just sell / get rid of it and get something like Traxxas or arrma

Meaning that the motor is faster in reverse than forward or the opposite?
the motor is slower when driving forward and faster in reverse
That's wltoyz for you sadly.

Try rebind the radio and recalibrate ESC? That's all I can give. If that doesn't work, get new rx/TX, and start there, but at that moment, I'd just sell / get rid of it and get something like Traxxas or arrma
rebinding did not work , i dont think the esc can be callibrated eaither. i have like 10 traxxas rc cars so i watnted something else.

Sounds like you need to change the motor direction setting in the ESC.

Back