Why is it???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
OK, Ya bust your knuckle or get hurt working on something. Doesn't matter what you are doing. Ya always hit that place again.
Get mad, go do something else, you will always hit that spot. Go watch the lifetime channel with your 'ol lady.
Just chill out.. Next thing ya know... Ya dropped the remote to the tv. Yep it hit that sore spot.

Hit my hand last week with a hammer. Just a small 3#. That hurt a little. 10 maybe 15 minutes later, same spot...That hurt more.
Well today... Guess I'm swinging it a bit harder maybe. Hit the same spot. Know when ya get hurt it makes ya sick to your stomach? Yep. Guess it hadn't swelled up enough. 5 minutes later, same spot , same hand. Got it swelled up now. Man that hurts,,,,

Wow, you have a great future as a politician!

Maybe it was because @Rolex wasn't there to help you hit it a few more times?

From now on, maybe you should just Velcro your projects together.

I'da thunk you'da learnt after the 3nd time.
for real. i knew a couple that had a real good looking kid, that kept falling and putting a bump in the middle of his forehead. over and over. there doctor thought they was mistreating him. they was not of course. he was the cutest kid. but of course i like kids.

moe, that might have been me actually. I still wear the helmet everyday, alpine's always leaving surprises in it when I leave it in one of the seats on the short bus.

I was working in the attic and hit my head on a support beam. I winced and punched the roof out of frustration. Yep, punched a roofing nail......

Rolex, love ya like a brother but ya need to be politically correct. "Idiot," I would rather be called "intellectually challenged." I rode the short bus, but it was the one that all the kids licked the windows. Guess I'm saying I rode a bus a little shorter than the "short bus."

I work as a mechanic, so I'm always busting a knuckle. Gotta weld something.... Yep, I get burned or catch me or something else on fire. :D

I'm so old there weren't helmets when I was falling down.

Last edited:
I must have had a "digger" moment today. I went to adjust my computer's keyboard and knocked an empty coffee mug off the desk and had hit my ankle. I then tried to pick up the mug and dropped it again. It hit the same ankle when I didn't get a good grip on it and dropped it. Ouch!

Now I have this irresistible urge to lick the windows on the RCNT short bus....

Nope, that's @HPIguy's place. The bugs on the headlights were kind of tasty, though...

No sauce, just the little bit of salt in the road grime....

Back