Why I might be *ahem* Sick on Wednesday

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitroaddict

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
SURF REPORT:

Flagler Beach to Cocoa Beach Out to 20 Nm

Small Craft AdvisoryHigh surf advisory.

This Afternoon: northeast winds 20 to 25 knots. Seas 12 to 14 feet. Intracoastal waters rough. Isolated showers. Large breaking waves near shore.
Tonight: northeast winds 20 to 25 knots. Seas 12 to 14 feet. Intracoastal waters rough. Isolated showers. Large breaking waves near shore.
Wednesday And Wednesday Night: north winds 20 to 25 knots. Seas 13 to 15 feet. Intracoastal waters rough. Isolated daytime and evening showers. Large breaking waves near shore.

Kawabunga dude. "Large breaking waves near shore". Sweeter words have never been spoken. OK, so I don't surf. I almost did. But we know that doesn't count. Anyway, if I were in your shoes I'd be contracting a "24 hour flu" quickly...

sounds like a killer set coming in bra

already started coughing here at work, lol. Naww, i have plenty of time off available, i will probably just take a day off.

Some photos of the waves pumping! This is the closes beach to my house, about 40 minutes away

595surf3_3.jpg

595surf1_1.jpg

I am guessing since I haven't seen you on today that you are enjoying the waves. Hope you are having fun.

tony, man, looking at the title of this thread, considering it was the day before your accident, I don't think I'll ever let the words "i may be sick on XXXXXX" pass my lips (or fingers). :D

I'm not trying to make a joke out of what happened. I just couldn't help but put the two together. If you get a good laugh out of it, however, it's been said that laughter is the best medicine.

We're all hoping you get better soon,
Rob