What truggy? Help me choose?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you want the pro version if you can get it.....stronger all around

The pro's are IMPOSSIBLE to get, I had one on backorder for a while then I found a new one on EBAY the guy hadn't even run yet and he was selling it, no time he said??? Do you have a link to the XLB info?? I would take a look and give you my 2 cents but I think the LS GT taking Maxx tires and the buggy base would be the way to go, no offense to the other opinions but I think if you bash this is the route you want.

I am not knocking the pro at all, thats what I bought but for bashing I think I would want the GT, I beleive the GT has a little taller stance to, not enough to be a tall gangly MT but enough to give you clearence in the gravel pits and grass, that is what I beleive you said you run in right??

That is nice but I still have my vote in for the GT, plus the part's for any of the pro's, or rr's will fit it-and I don't just mean stock replacements- when there is a weak spot and you have to replace something you can find out from the racers what the good part's off of like the Kyosho's and other makes and models that have been working for people..the pro's and the rr's have been breaking too.. I would rather buy something more in tune with what you want then upgrade instead of buying a race machine and then having to switch to what you want, ya know?/ does that make any sense--lol it did to me--LOL

Last edited:
Yea it made sence lol. I really think its between the Lightning GT or the XLB. I really like the XLB cause it comes with a great engine and servos and its basically a big buggy. The GT has the twin servos, and I have a Wasp .28 to put in the GT anyway, plus I love the GT's wheels. Anyone know if the tires are preglued? If not I may change them. I'm assuming they are regular savage/tmaxx sized?

wow that I am not sure I will look and research it a little, I am sure they are Maxx size but I assume they are glued?? and what better use for that motor you have-lol

are u sure u want the gt not the lightning stadium?the lisghtning stadium is the best truggy out there ..more raceable and i think its more set up as a truggy

No offense but he said he does not race, he just bashes

Yea I don't need a racer, I've looked on their site many times haha. I need something that can run poop over but still handle fairly well lol. I still like the XLB too though.

Hey guys,

I was just looking around and I found a great deal on an XTM XLB and I may be going with this. You get a whole starter kit with it and free shipping. What do you think?

Hmmm...wierd under the page before that it says its $449.95 but under the details it says $503.95?

This is your concience speaking" Buy a Hot Bodies"

LOL

LOL, If I do sell my buggy and go for I truggy I mostly will get the Hot Bodies Lightning GT.

If you get it tell us how you like it, I think it will be a good choice..