what happened to the rc shows?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grgbulldog

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
i was just wondering what happened to the the shows like Inside RC and Radio Control Hobbies. anyone have any idea?

Well, they pretty much cancelled 'em due to lack of ratings. Inside R/C was decent, could have used alot more race coverage, possibly some specials to cover the big events (both races and aircraft related).

As for Radio Control Hobbies..... Well, I couldn't stand watching that....... It was pretty much an extension of RC Car Actions' promotion of Traxxas over the other brands. Nothing against Traxxas, but I would have liked to have seen other brands mentioned more often.

Of the two, InsideRC was perhaps leaps-and-bounds better, but it had too much MTV-esque feeling to it. Altho, I could watch the host all day long.... ;)

oh of course...i wonder if she even cared about rc.

she looked like a well dressed hooker.Oh did i forget to say how much i liked the show...hahahhahaha

It would have been the highest rated show on TV if they added a brass pole for the host to do her thing.

Back