What did Santa bring you?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cornholio

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Grabbed this when Tower had their $50 off and had to keep it hidden for a few days. Its my first electric, so we'll see how it goes!

WP_20131225_002_zps42185880.jpg

^^^GREAT rig you got there, congrats.

A great machine friend. I had tons of fun with mine. Merry Christmas!

Santa brought me a deore group set for my Surly LHT.

Got a blade 500 3d. but on its maiden voyage I didn't check the one of the trims and it crashed right off of lift off. A tear came to my eye as I picked up the parts and my pride. Parts are on order.

A pair of duffys, a team Canada sweater......a G-shock watch < no idea about it. It looks plastic, has a nylon wristband. T-shirts with funny one liners, socks
I didn't get anything R/C related, which means I'm gonna get something from me to me tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

A pair of duffys, a team Canada sweater......a G-shock watch < no idea about it. It looks plastic, has a nylon wristband. T-shirts with funny one liners, socks
I didn't get anything R/C related, which means I'm gonna get something from me to me tomorrow.

Got a bunch of Polo shirts and a cool little bluetooth speaker for my phone and tablets. Looks like I have to buy my own RC stuff again.

Got a blade 500 3d. but on its maiden voyage I didn't check the one of the trims and it crashed right off of lift off. A tear came to my eye as I picked up the parts and my pride. Parts are on order.

I feel your pain. I bought my son a Traxxas DR-1 heli to play around with, it lasted about 4 minutes before hitting the ground and breaking. I'll just say he isn't to happy about it!

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Got a bunch of Polo shirts and a cool little bluetooth speaker for my phone and tablets. Looks like I have to buy my own RC stuff again.

That's why I told everyone to just chip in a few $$ and I'd get my own gift, if not they'd of just bought me a bunch of crap I'd never use!

A few shirts, a electronic parking clock for the car(obviously), Despicable Me 2 DVD, and my wife unleashed a shower of presents on me. A western guitar, new surround receiver and a new phone.

New Danner boots, some 5.11 & Tru-Spec pants, jeans, shirts, socks, a Keurig coffee maker, and some gift cards and little bit of cash that will go towards a new RC build to pass away the winter.

Bills. Lots of bills. But, kids and grandkids are happy, that's what matters. It's their day any way!
Besides, I don't anyone could get me rc stuff. I'm the only one in my family that knows much about them.
I pray you all had a last. I did. Be safe and enjoy!

A new logitech mouse, some pants, sniper documentary, 3 gift cards, word scramble book and some assorted cheese.

This is stuff I got from the wife's family.

Travel mug with Nissan logo
2 gift certs to amazon
1 MasterCard gift card
Book
Tyco funky looking RC toy
LED flashlight that extends and has a flexible end and is magnetic on both ends
Spiral glass thermometer

Santa sent me a box full of goodies from Kenner LA; THS pipe and diff cover for my Jato along with a couple motors, spare battery, upgrade shocks and a set of wheels and tires for my Micro Baja, thanks again @sv250

I also received a SOG knife, Saints Row The Third for PS3, some Losi hex drivers, a screw mat from Cow RC, Fight Club and The Hangover 3 on Blueray, LSU Jersey (if it ever gets here), LSU spatula (but the seller shipped a Buckeyes one), a Patrón gift set, and my daughter picked out a couple pens for me. I also used some $$ that was given to me and picked up some parts for my Rustler, hopefully I can get it back up and running soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know???

But he's AWESOME!!!!!!!

santa

santa brought my a NEW grandson dec 15

Back