What did Santa bring you?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I feel like I made out like a bandit... got a few gift cards to Sears, Lowes, and Kohls. A 26ft multi-position ladder, home made candy (Mmmmm), Dewalt 20v Brushless impact driver and a set of bits for the new impact driver.

I'm thinking about going by Lowes or Home Depot today and checking out jigsaws and drill presses and put some of these gift cards to use. :D

When my grandmother passed last year, my dad and his sisters were going through the things she left behind and found an original print of our family crest that was thought to have been lost years and years ago. They had it duplicated by hand, matted and framed for each male member of my family and got them out for Christmas to us.

50C63DAA-45C7-4D55-86D4-908AE8A106B8-13024-00000809EB89A6BA.jpg

Also got a new sports jacket, some cologne, a new husky three drawer tool box, and a new digital bathroo scale.

From my girlfriend I got a new poison spider hood louver for my 1:1 JKU.

2DC2503D-7BAD-45B0-95CB-BD350E4E43D1-13024-0000080949520231.jpg

Here's a pic of the same on on my buddy's JKU.

7b59d4d110f459cf7b3f4d71c030c5a8.jpg

Mines gonna have to wait till my back is better. I tore a muscle in my lower back the other night, and got a script from my Dr. So I'm on some pretty strong Valium at the moment, so I guess that's a pretty good gift too. It hurts like a BITCH!!!

Last edited:
Can't wait to get these in my Stampede. I think I'm going to wait until spring though for the 2.5R because it is cold out this time of year in Maine. I don't want to ruin the engine because of impatience. I also got the #4400 kit and some gift cards bought me 2 rx packs (been using AA), a charger, wiring harness and a 17mm hub kit.

photo19_zpsb576da7b.jpg

I got some shirts a beard trimmer, and my wife to be bestowed me with shoes, two shirts, two bow ties, a vest and a set of cufflinks.

We also got some money, a microwave and a board game.

A new pair of shoes, Walmart gift card, new drawing pencils, new pillow and case made by mom.

Oh man nice gifts so far ^^^

I got a 16gb iPod Touch, a new cell phone, a pair of breathable chest waders, an Avery fleece hunt beenie cap, $50, iPod accessories, Hunting gloves, a Winchester 3.5" knife, and I am sure I missed something but it was a great day on my end.

My boy got SO SO much stuff its not even funny, TOYS TOYS TOYS TOYS, and snow boots.. :hehe:

Blue-rays:
The entire bourne series
FireFly

THS BB revo pipe... 2 of them. Wife ordered wrong and I ended up with two so now have to send one back to the the small block version.

Shirts that don't fit.

Christmas kind of blew for me this year... next year, I'm buying my own stuff. LOL

Xbox 360. The body thats on my scx10 talked the wife into letting me have that early :D a sweet gerber knife. My daughter got alot of toys :D she really really really likes her toy drumset..................yea.

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk 2

my step dad is in the hospital, he will go home in 2-3 days. have been helping mom, spent Christmass day alone. my sons told me that Santa is sending my Tablet for Christmass. i did get to see my sons, so that is good. and i have great friends here, i can't beat that.

Flight SIM
DX6i radio
UM Spitfire
Shirts...one doesn't fit
$100.00 GC to Duck Commander.com

Money, socks, hoodies, and a new mountain bike!! I'm glad everyone had a great Christmas!

ALot of Quality time with my Family, Got a few RC goodies, New pit box, 2 new SC Bodies,Ryobi power driver and bits,3 pounds of Homemade No Bake Cookies, some clothes....and a partridge in a pear tree.

Last edited:
My wife gave me a - - - - - nevermind.:D I had a good Christmas, hope everyone did too.

lets see, two tubes going up high, extra sealer on the carb, duct tape on the tires, extra weight on the frame. yep ready for the lake.