Well I got me a buggy!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lason

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well guys it looks like I will have yet another weapon in my arsenal now. I just bought a Ofna Hyper 7 Pro off ebay! heres the link
Hyper 7

I know I may have paid a little more than whats its worth and the motor is a little underpowered but I was planning on getting me a new Hyper 7 Pro and getting the same motor to start off with untill I got used to the handling and power of a 1/8 scale then slap in a RB Concepts WS7. Anyway I will let you guys know what its like when I get it. It should be here Saturday or monday. I can't WAIT!!

Sweet. Vid or somthin of it runnin

:coffee CONGRATS!

I was just looking through your gallery and MAN do you have a handful of tires hehehe

Let us know when you get the ride and post some pics.

Originally posted by Mayhem
Sweet. Vid or somthin of it runnin

Will do, Anyone know of any good places to dump a couple short mpegs? I have one now of my maxx on ice (kinda sounds like a good title to a escapade, like "disney on ice" lol) but my buddy shut his domain down so I lost my space.

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
:coffee CONGRATS!

I was just looking through your gallery and MAN do you have a handful of tires hehehe

Let us know when you get the ride and post some pics.

Will do, and the tire stockpile has deffinetly gotten to a smaller pile considering a lot of those tires were bad and I gave one pair to mayhem.

Cool beans let us know how ya like it and some video

Welcome to the wild world of Buggies.. you will be amazed once u get usto it... they fly and there durable.

I got you the hook up on the vid man just pm with an aim or msn account... X

Back