Uh Oh, Here I am.........

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome back NA, I was worried you would go and start your own forum. You know instead of haging at the over modded site.

Originally posted by DarthRacer
Short vacation huh? :doh:
'
SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHhhhhhh......... dont give em any ideas. lol.

Originally posted by nitro dave
Welcome back NA, I was worried you would go and start your own forum. You know instead of haging at the over modded site.

thats a good idea! then i could call it bannedfromrcnt.com or maybe just banned rc dot come? lol.

think ill pass on that idea - the site might go under from lack of membership....

chaos went dead and the conservatives have been taking over since your arrest.....( and you thought that we didn't love you ). lol

LOL>. I just read your original post.. Glad to see your back!!!

indy - come over here and sit in santa's lap, big boy! lol

I still see just a little space between wanting you back on and sitting in your lap calling you Santa.. LOL.. Honestly though.. Look through all the threads and posts.. A real difference without you here.. Peace..

hehe - whos ur daddy!?!

like my new avatar?

Dude, something is vaguely disturbing about that avatar.

Welcome back. Did you use your vacation wisely...like get healthy and buy a new car? Or did you go and pose with a cow for your new avatar?

Regardless, welcome back.

Originally posted by msly

Seriously I was going to make t-shirts LOL

I'm IN FOR ONE OF THOSE T-SHIRTS!!!!

Yes, I was screaming!

lol - Welcome Back NA!

Damn Liveral!

RCNT should have a page called "Wall of Shame" and people names who got banned should be listed till this site dies. lol j/k

anyways welcome back.

That would be a very short list indeed, but the lifetime of this site might see it grow...one can never be certain.

Screw it just ban everyone. The first person I would ban is that WoodiE. He is outta control.

Originally posted by humboldtblazer
Screw it just ban everyone. The first person I would ban is that WoodiE. He is outta control.

HB,

Man what are you talking about? You know I'm quiet and shy!

-Michael

and interested in men from Humboldt...

You keep forgetting that part, WoodiE.

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
and interested in men from Humboldt...

You keep forgetting that part, WoodiE.

LMAO!

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
Welcome back. Did you use your vacation wisely...like get healthy and buy a new car? Or did you go and pose with a cow for your new avatar?

How do you know he wasn't the cow?? Aren't those people called "Furries", that dress up in the animal costumes and get freaky?

How was ur vacation? Glad to see that ur back! Love ur avatar!

thanks guys - here little cow.........MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Back