to all the guests

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitro dave

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I notice that there are alot of guests hanging around. If you are a guest, you should think about joining RCNT. You will find this to be one of the most fun R/C communities on the net, and a very helpful one too. There are people here who know alot and are very generous with that knowledge. The mods are great, and this site is run by the best admin around. So join...and get in on the fun with us ass clowns.

I totally agree people. Stop snooping and get posting. There is one thing though.... Ass clowns? :hehe:

yeah, I think you qualify as an ass clown. I know I do:jester:

I would like to ask WoodiE to change my status from RC Nitro Qualifier to Ass Clown

oh sure, give dave a new status and while your at it, throw in a avatar too.

somebody call the waaaambulance....FLATTOP seems to be convulsing...

Excuse me LLAMA BOY, did you not get a new title?, a long time ago at that. Did you get to 1500 post to be rewarded with a new title? Quite honestly I am tired of listening to you whine about an avatar in every single thread. I tried to ignore it but this is the third thread you have infected with your whining. If you dont like this site or how things are done here then please don't come here.

:doh: Welcome Guests just don't want that free engine.

How many posts do you need to become an Ass Clown?

I now have a goal in my life!:jester:

Originally posted by NCNitro
Excuse me LLAMA BOY, did you not get a new title?, a long time ago at that. Did you get to 1500 post to be rewarded with a new title? Quite honestly I am tired of listening to you whine about an avatar in every single thread. I tried to ignore it but this is the third thread you have infected with your whining. If you dont like this site or how things are done here then please don't come here.

Excuse me Mr. Moderator but I did not ask for that new title, it was given to me as a joke.
Geez, you make a guy a mod and he becomes a hard ass, lighten up.

Originally posted by Fett
How many posts do you need to become an Ass Clown?

I now have a goal in my life!:jester:

Hey, I asked to be Ass Clown first.....

I am the furthest thing from a hard ass, myself as well as other members are just tired of listening to you whine about an avatar in every single thread. I even let the first two go without saying anything to you at all. Now, enough is enough, let it go.

ND I was just bustin' on Fett, he's a friend of mine. I have no authority to make any of you an ass clown, thats up to WoodiE.

Get up NC. If you didn't step up when you felt needed, that moderator title might as well just read peon.

ND I was just bustin' on Fett, he's a friend of mine. I have no authority to make any of you an ass clown, thats up to WoodiE.

I know you don't and I'm not asking you to either. Hell, I wont bother anyone to make me an Ass Clown. I know in my hear that I am one, and that is all that matters to me.

For those GUESTS who started reading this thread, and managed to stick with it to this point, you now see what kind of family you can join. We have all kinds here, and yes, quite a few of them are ass clowns (whether it says so under their name or not).:jester:

ya know what amazes me about this place? We start a tread on one subject and 3 posts later we are completely off the subject. I think it is hillarous. So for all the guest I recommend going all the way through every thread, because there is usualy info about a lot of things other than the subject in every tread

Last edited:
I am the furthest thing from a hard ass, myself as well as other members are just tired of listening to you whine about an avatar in every single thread. I even let the first two go without saying anything to you at all. Now, enough is enough, let it go.

Who are the other members???
and no I will not let it go, I am a whinning little biatch and I have a purpose. what is my purpose?? oh yeah almost forgot, to whine about stuff that other people get that I can't have. :D

Back