tmaxx electrical problem

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klzplaya

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i just bought a used tmaxx and i put new batteries in the radio and in the reciever but when i hit the switch the truck does nothing. it doesn't twitch or anything, I'm not sure what to do next cause I'm new to this.

can anyone help me thank you....

Have you gone through the electrical system and checked all connections yet? If not, take the receiver box off and make sure everything is plugged in properly, then try turning it on again.

i did that everything was plugged in

Do you have any other RC parts? Like an actual receiver pack or a 4aa battery holder that isn't on the truck?

May just be a bad switch, but it's hard to test without one of the above.

Are you turning on the transmitter as well? Does the red light on the transmitter light up bright? Is the crystal in the transmitter and the receiver? Are they tagged with the same color tab?

how do i test the switch and the radio works the light comes on the crystals are in and they both are yellow

Like I said, it's hard to do without a separate receiver pack with a plug on it. You would need a voltage meter.

Back