Thunder Tiger TS-2N

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The engine in my pic is a Thunder tiger engine in which Thunder tiger produced a lot of engines for top quality brand
RC's ,they are a very well made an easy to tune engine!
That engine is stock for the AE. MMgt.!
I was looking for new head for my pro 12b to the 12bz, i can get the piston and sleeve but not the new head.

I was looking for new head for my pro 12b to the 12bz, i can get the piston and sleeve but not the new head.

Ah ,a hop-up upgrade!

Yes ,there is or use to be upgrades like that ,but ,you might want to check other manufactures like HR ,Nova ,
Golden horizon or Integy ,that is some of the names that make aftermarket hop-ups!

Here is some ,one is my Nova race head for my Thunder tiger 28 /AE. 28 4.60.

Ah ,a hop-up upgrade!

Yes ,there is or use to be upgrades like that ,but ,you might want to check other manufactures like HR ,Nova ,
Golden horizon or Integy ,that is some of the names that make aftermarket hop-ups!

Here is some ,one is my Nova race head for my Thunder tiger 28 /AE. 28 4.60.

I wouldn't know where to start to find the compatible head. Would it make much difference?

I wouldn't know where to start to find the compatible head. Would it make much difference?

As in performance ,no ,however ,it probably helps with cooling the engine better!

E-bay is probably the best place to find stuff like this ,if not ,E-bay is a good place to find info on
the hobby stores that may carry them!

I use E-bay for info other than just for buying products!...:cool:

As in performance ,no ,however ,it probably helps with cooling the engine better!

E-bay is probably the best place to find stuff like this ,if not ,E-bay is a good place to find info on

I can't remember the exact figures, I'd have to look it up again on my paperwork but the new sleeve, piston and head has bigger bore and little more bhp about .1 and 1000 more rpm i think

So the upgrade would take it from the 12b @0.43bhp 28000rpm to the 12bz @0.56bhp 29000rpm

Attachments

• 15922933593695500345364621518253.jpg
    15922933593695500345364621518253.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 73
Back