Thunder Tiger EB-4......Yes? No?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
becareful uDi.. you kinda gotta be a like a club guy or something to offer info to certain people.. LOL... I do appreciate the info that you gave though.. so might someone else that happens in here looking for general information.. I'm guessing not everybody knows as much as NA.. As sad as that may be.. hehehe.. peace!!

nitroaddict - sorry, my bad.

indy - lol... yeah i wish i knew as much as na too. :D oh wells, one day this here grasshopper will grow. :p

Originally posted by Nitroaddict

Thanks rob - i am looking into the 8-port, anyone have personal experience on the Orion Wasp .26? My LHS will sell it to me for 120.00 ???

never heard of the wasp. it's a .26 :shrug: you could also check out the picco outlaw .26. I stick with the .21 but that just cause of racing. if you want to bash, the sky is the limit. the picco has some balls on the bottom end i know.

from what i have read - the orion wasp .26 IS the Picco .26 - its the same engine, just marketed differently, with a different colored head on it.

do you know the HP ratings for the hyper 8 regular model, not the race version?

wow check it out NA.. I did the search thing your always bitch'n about and looky!!!

I would like to take this oportunity to plug the Hyper .21 8-port Race. The race version of the 8-port is rated at 2.7 HP instead of 2.4 like the normal 8-port. I'd also like point out that the picoo .26 is also rated for 2.7 HP.

There is a pull-start version of the Hyper .21 8-port Race(Hobao #2117). OFNA, however, does not import this version into the United States. You may be able to buy it from a fellow on ebay known as "engine_nut". His email is [email protected] I got mine shipped for $172

-Rob
Crazy huh??

i dont think that guy has any more 8-port Race engines (at least noton ebay). you can email him and ask, but i think he'd have them on ebay if he had any in stock.

well - i have decided to go with either the regular hyper 8 port, or the orion .26 - i still have a few more days to decide so I'm not in too much a hurry

Back