Things are all ready looking better in Iraq

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msly

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
You see, we took care of Iraq and Saddam and the women are all ready looking a thousand times better LOL
IRAQ_HOTEL_BOMB.sff_BAG102_20030925033747[1].jpg

Good point Msly.. I saw a report on the news yesterday showing a bunch of women getting ready to get married and there were a few of them looking pretty hot! Now if they can only hang on to their obedient ways.. :)

Originally posted by indyjohnny
Now if they can only hang on to their obedient ways.. :)
Wtf! Thats sick, I can't believe you would say that about a woman. You wouldnt say that to a woman here in the US would you? Yeah, thats what I thought. We went to Iraq to free the nation of saddams reign, and you say what you did, thats freaking contradictive of what we are trying to give the Iraqi people. Treat a woman of what she is worth, and we just gave them freedom and you want the women to "hang onto their obidient ways", right now from that comment I see you as no better a man than molester. :stickup: And as I end the refrain, thrust home. :Angry:

-Smurfola

LOL.. thats why my post was followed by a smiley.. at ease..

Originally posted by Smurfola212
Wtf! Thats sick, I can't believe you would say that about a woman. You wouldnt say that to a woman here in the US would you? Yeah, thats what I thought. We went to Iraq to free the nation of saddams reign, and you say what you did, thats freaking contradictive of what we are trying to give the Iraqi people. Treat a woman of what she is worth, and we just gave them freedom and you want the women to "hang onto their obidient ways", right now from that comment I see you as no better a man than molester. :stickup: And as I end the refrain, thrust home. :Angry:

-Smurfola

I was just trying to show how things have already changed in Iraq in a funny way...and Indy was just being funny too. Now it looks like we are going to have this simple thread moved to the free for all forum....Jeezz it seems like things get touchy real fast around here LOL :shrug:

Hopefully it will be alright.. I think this is kinda an example of one of the down falls of text messaging.. nobody can ever really know the tone or the sarcasm in which something is said.. I know I've made peeps mad when I was really just saying something very light heartedly.. I know at work almost all our communication is done on email.. when the atmosphere is good, emails are read with understanding and a generally good spirit.. when the atmosphere is bad, everyone just assumes anything they read is meant in a negative spirit.. guess it's just one of the things we have to accept in the online forum world..
I honestly meant no offense earlier Smurfola.. I think it's great to see everyone over there coming out of their shells and tasting freedom for the first time ever!! and your right.. That is the point of much of our sacrifice in that region.. peace..

Last edited:
Originally posted by indyjohnny
Hopefully it will be alright.. I think this is kinda an example of one of the down falls of text messaging.. nobody can ever really know the tone or the sarcasm in which something is said.. I know I've made peeps mad when I was really just saying something very light heartedly.. I know at work almost all our communication is done on email.. when the atmosphere is good, emails are read with understanding and a generally good spirit.. when the atmosphere is bad, everyone just assumes anything they read is meant in a negative spirit.. guess it's just one of the things we have to accept in the online forum world..
I honestly meant no offense earlier Smurfola.. I think it's great to see everyone over there coming out of their shells and tasting freedom for the first time ever!! and your right.. That is the point of much of our sacrifice in that region.. peace..

Here Here ... well said and I fully agree.

alrighty, Sorry how I blew up. LOL I agree about what you said about sarcasm

Back