The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked 2 pairs of Proline Super Swampers for my SCX-10/JK project.

Bought some wire loom for sleeving cables and concealing the wire from casual notice on the scaler.

PS4 with Killzone Shadowfall and Ghosts. Wasn't going to buy one until my PS3 dumped but...

pare2a3a.jpg

bought these the other day my first hobby grade electrics
10374010_10154271520570118_4068790313251143129_n.jpg

pretty fun for small trucks

Decided to grab a LRP .32. The 454 in my LST was leaning itself out today, I decided a new engine was better than a new HSN o-ring.....I'll get one later and put the 454 in my 801XT.

Decided to grab a LRP .32. The 454 in my LST was leaning itself out today, I decided a new engine was better than a new HSN o-ring.....I'll get one later and put the 454 in my 801XT.

That's a prime example of "improvise, adapt, overcome"*.
Well done man.

*I learned that term in a Clint Eastwood movie. :mustache:

Cancel it and order a 30 if u can. Or better yet a picco .28!

Received my Blade 180QX today! I'll be super busy with work the next 3 days but the weekend is looking to be good maiden flight weather.
4atu2y9e.jpg

You can't see it in the picture (crappy tablet picture) but thats one sexy box! Seriously I think its the nicest box I've ever laid eyes on.

Remember not to fly your "drone" around creepy women.... lol

Excuse me while I whip this out....

Gene Wilder also had a birthday this week.

That movie is hilarious!

New rear sprocket and chain for my bike.