The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My new field box
IMG_0402.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

Too small. Go BIGGER! lol

I do have one more on the way :hehe: .
When I go out I bring 3 or 4 nitro's and a 5th scale , this holds TX's , battery's , charger's , fuel , spare parts and tools for all of them .
break this in half fit in my car or pick up , load the rc's load dewalt Tstak and you good to go weather its for a few hour's or a few days :D

EZ-POUR replacement spout and vent kit for my gas can. This is the best thing I have bought in a while, no more fighting with safety's and my can now has a vent!

http://ezpourspout.com/wp/

Stopped by Victoria Secret alone, and trying to keep my perv levels to a minimum to avoid being asked to leave giggling like a school girl :hehe:!

Got me, err I mean my wife some panties, some lotions and a gift card for mothers day.

Why is it that every single man in Vic Secret with or without a girl by his side apear to be undressing employees, shoppers and manaqins with their eyes?....

$85 at the local tailor to have my uniforms altered.

got me an LRP .32 engine to match up with my 3 speed tranny I ordered also

got me an LRP .32 engine to match up with my 3 speed tranny I ordered also

Excellent mill choice, I love the hell out of my freshly broken LRP .32 bolted in my MGT! All I can say is enjoy all the fruits it has to offer and try to hang on, its gunna be one hell of a ride!!

Excellent mill choice, I love the hell out of my freshly broken LRP .32 bolted in my MGT! All I can say is enjoy all the fruits it has to offer and try to hang on, its gunna be one hell of a ride!!

Thank you biggest engine I have owned yet I finally got my jeep out of garage and am almost done with Revo rebuild my Savage is next will be slaping the LRP in it.

Nikon D3200 for my wife's Mother's Day gift, had to pay an extra $100 though....Amazon needs to start shipping electronics to APO addresses.

A case of diet sodas and water. Going to the track today!

They DON'T? They should be boycotted.

Most places don't, I tried ordering one of the Estes Proto X micro Quads and Amain wouldn't ship it either. I think it has to do with shipping batteries through USPS.

A bottle of Pepto-Bismol for the ole alchohol induced stomache paings, and a 18 pack of Charmin Ultra TP for the stomache paing emergency exit. Yeah, double ply WITH aloe vera!! o_O

Will A-Main ship OTHER products through an APO?

Yeah, it's mostly items that have batteries. It sucks though, the rules changed recently but the sellers haven't caught on yet. I haven't checked the actual USPS site, but the PO on base says that batteries can be shipped if they are in the item. Most of the online stores still won't ship the items though, just like my Toshiba Encore a couple months ago, I ended up paying $20 more than I would have at Amazon.

A 414ML bottle of coke-a-cola. And a role of IPEX 3/4 water piping. I cut the one that goes to the hot water tank twice and it's still too short!