The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ruckus dont have body's. That one looks sweet. Any motor mods?

A UK gal of nitro fuel, some paint for my 801XT, some Lunsford titanium hinge pins for my LST, a Hitec HS-7950TH as a replacement steering servo in my LST (hopefully 486 in/oz will be up to the task). I also picked up a couple other Hitec HV servos for the T/B and shift servos in it. I am tired of having a dirty shelf queen, this thing needs to get running.

5e2e6una.jpg

I agree with @hotrodrob - what the heck is that thing?

Last edited:
I'm guessing that has a lot of mods then on it then? The link Apline posted looks rather different than what you've got Nick.

Looks like fun though.

Yup. 12" stretch, 150cc GY6. Technically it's a clone though. But uses the same engine, bolt pattern, and virtually every part that the ruckus does. Only thing that makes it a "clone" is that it comes already modded out. Sort of like the hpi 1/5th and the raven.

But hey, I like it.

Last edited:
New striper rod n real,4 oz weights, sinker slides, leader material and hooks,....the run is on!

No rc stuff[emoji20]

1300gph pump with 1.5 output, and 25ft of 1.5in PVC hose. Time for pond maintenance.

1300gph pump with 1.5 output, and 25ft of 1.5in PVC hose. Time for pond maintenance.

I'm glad you added that last part, Alpine. For a minute there, I might have been suspicious that you were going to siphon fuel out Prius fuel tanks to make the owners think they were only getting 12 mpg.... =devil

I also filled a valtrex prescription for one of the mods who was too ashamed to get it for themselves. Guess which one. Guess right and he will give you a gift that keeps on giving.