The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! I purchased the Limeade 13,000 mAh a while back. Works great and lasts a long time for my use. For the money I probably should have gone with the 15,600mAh for $10 more though.

Its been a lifesaver when travelling. Especially when a random woman walks up to you at the airport and says, hey can i plug my phone into your laptop to charge it? <------ happened

A 13K one should still be more than enough. I just got the 15 because its still relatively small and fits the pocket it needed to go in.

Rescued a staffordshire terrier/boxer mix.

Here she is with my minpin.

63E79D19-3F87-43CC-8C41-1D3103499A5E_zpsrt751if7.jpg

And upgraded from a 2.5 to a 3.5 Rock Krawler lift kit on my 1:1 jku.

24e1f828fbe7cec7c7348448bd2e5ffc_zps1a9e8949.jpg

19159586-8CAD-4349-99F3-117AA5BD39E1_zpsr7ow1rby.jpg

And a new Adams drive shaft.

Awesome on both items Alpine! New lift looks great and congrats on the new doggy.

That's what took us so long to find a dog we could adopt. The minpin is a very dominant douchebag. Had to find a larger female with an extremely submissive demeanor. Patience finally paid off.

Noooooooooooooo! Not a Minpin! Had one up the street that would come down and yap at me, kick up grass...then pee on my truck tires!!!

Well this one will yap at you, piss on your leg, dare you to do something about it, bite your ankles, then call his new big sis to finish the job while he sits back with a cold beer and a cigar. He's kind of a badass.

My best friends parents had a minpin that didn't like most people, including their kids, but he always liked me. Most animals do actually, I tend to get along better with animals than some of the people out there these days. :D

I'd tell you what he'd do to you womenfolk, but this is a kinder and gentler RCNT, and most on here couldnt handle it.

Gone Green.

An RCNT membership! But I'm having a problem with the membership ring, every time I put it on this happens:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 45
Well this one will yap at you, piss on your leg, dare you to do something about it, bite your ankles, then call his new big sis to finish the job while he sits back with a cold beer and a cigar. He's kind of a badass.

Takes after his owner, does he? :p:

An RCNT membership! But I'm having a problem with the membership ring, every time I put it on this happens:

Welcome to the green side. Since you're the new guy, you get to clean the mods' lounge. lol

Skil benchtop drill press
drill press vise
Dewalt 21pc titanium bit set
5pc countersink bit set
four 3/8 x 3in bolts, 4 washers and 4 wing nuts for them
two 1/8 x 4 MIP brass plumbing fittings

And lunch from McDonalds for the first time in approximately 2 years. A decision that I immediately regretted upon opening the bag.

A developer drum for my laser printer. $120 (ouch).

How much is the printer worth hamz? That sounds nuts, must be a sweet printer.

It's an OKI color LED laser with all the bells and whistles. It retailed for about $800 new. I got it from my step-dad who was going to toss it. All it needed was the memory to be reseated.

I also bought a Whataburger for dinner tonight. Yum!

SuperShafty WRAITH & AX-10 BEEFY Top Shaft
FastEddy Axial Wraith Bearing Kit
MIP 6mm Bore Spline CVD™ Hub (x2)
RRP Pinion Gear Reducer Sleeve
Limited Edition "Harley" Splatter Trans