The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Samsung s4 and a iPhone 5C savox servo and New posse wheels with love body

Post pics if it works Randy! I've never even eaten turkey cooked that way but wanted too.

I bought a Tmaxx beater for cheap I'm gonna flip and re sell, and I bought a used, hard to find Thunder Tiger EK4 I'm gonna fix up and keep. :thumbup:

An electric quad for my son a 100 fags 100g of baccy nothing rc unfortunately

Make sure the turkey is thawed, Randy. Don't need you on AFV.

Some upgrade replacement RPM parts for the Slash I will eventually break. A-arms, bulkhead..etc..

New motherboard :angry:

Hitachi 3.6-Volt 1/4-in Cordless Lithium Ion Screwdriver with Hard Case
Item #: 60120 | Model #: DB3DL2

Picked up one on clearance at Lowes. This should speed up the process of dealing with a million screws that RC's are famous for. Plus, it has an adjustable clutch so I can crank it up and use it around the house.

A new 3TB hdd for my movies. HD movies eat up lots of storage, but having them on my internal network is a lot easier than flipping discs into the player all the time.

Some truggy inserts for my tires,tamiya spray paint for my new trf801xt body and body scissors :)

New body and fuel tank for my Nitro Rusty.

IMG_0256.gif

You're not going to believe this... I bought MORE baby formula!!! :D

Anker 15000mAH external battery

You're not going to believe this... I bought MORE baby formula!!! :D

The little guy recycling it a bit faster than you planned on? :D

I had to go and buy a a new $200 tire for the truck.... :angry:

Replacement parts for my sons DR-1 Heli. Previously he had a cheap $20 one and had a lot of fun with it, so I figured this one would be much better. What a piece of junk! It has a total of 10 minutes of flight time and has broken the stabilizer bar 3 times. Grrrr!!!

Anker 15000mAH external battery
Nice! I purchased the Limeade 13,000 mAh a while back. Works great and lasts a long time for my use. For the money I probably should have gone with the 15,600mAh for $10 more though.

The little guy recycling it a bit faster than you planned on? :D

I had to go and buy a a new $200 tire for the truck.... :angry:

Yup, he's sucking it down for sure.

Made another purchase today!!! GreenFiber blow-in insulation, I'm a big spender now! Will be insulating the garage attic and a few spots on the house attic.