The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered 2 traxxas slash trucks for my boys Christmas gifts. Pick them up at the LHS next week!

Very good choice @ThatGuy you can't go wrong with the good ol slash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very good choice @ThatGuy you can't go wrong with the good ol slash.

I hope I made the right choice. These seem to have a reputation for being tough. I swear, I could lock my boys in a padded room for an hour with two bowling balls. Come back in an hour, one ball will be broke, and the other ball will be missing LOL :D!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Slash is a tough rig and they are a blast to drive, your boys will love them!

Burger at Fuddruckers.

Bought my mom and I lunch at Tomato's which is an Italian place.

Tease. Thats just a relabled Hacko isnt it? Looks like my relabled hacko, which has been great. Soldering went from being a chore to something kinda fun.

It's a re named Team Checkpoint TC-950, not sure if it's the same as your Hacko.

Ooooh, no not what I thought at all. Congrats Pete! I really dig the look of the PSC Wraith.

I like the looks of the tires and wheels but the body will be replaced soon!

Last edited:
New roller bar, belt and roller bar motor for a Dyson DC17 Animal.

Dysons are AWESOME we use a DC44 Animal for quick clean up on the hard floors and love it!

It's a re named Team Checkpoint TC-950, not sure if it's the same as your Hacko.

Ahh cool, mines actually the team checkpoint, which is a relabled Hakko.

Probably the same unit! I could kick myself for fighting with junk all these years, it's so much easier with something that actually gets hot enough!

If you do a lot of soldering a good soldering iron is a must. I just bought another Weller for my hobbies. The old gave up the ghost. I don't solder enough personally to justify one of the digital soldering stations that I used to use when I did that stuff professionally.

Waiting to take my moms jeep in tomorrow to see what needs to be replaced. Got in my first accident. Luckily it was only about 5mph.

GBE clutch removal tool.

Waiting to take my moms jeep in tomorrow to see what needs to be replaced. Got in my first accident. Luckily it was only about 5mph.

Jeep is prolly totaled then... :D

Finished up my roof rack. Total comes in at $10.49
2e3u8yde.jpg
ne7ype3a.jpg

---------- Post added at 9:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:01 PM ----------

Rusted root-when I woke on iTunes