The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Complete flooring for two levels of my home. Carpet and wood. Will shoot some photos when it's done!!

An over priced coke from a vending machine at the airport.....

My order from Amain hobbies arrived today. A servo, some eclips, air filter oil, and a set of on road tires for my buggies.

An over priced coke from a vending machine at the airport.....

How much was it? I stopped at a rest stop about a month ago here in Idaho and a 20oz bottle was $2.75.

Really? Thats some good profit right there.

Man i can remember being in line at cedar point for hrs and they had sodas for 5.57 and water for $4

Disney World $5 for a 10oz bottle of water, I asked about a 20oz soda and the guy handed me a credit app!

After all these years I finally bought a decent iron! I repaired a couple of packs last night with it and soldering has never been so easy!

iron_zps350688b9.jpg

axialbox_zpsb2ccc1ea.jpg

Tease. Thats just a relabled Hacko isnt it? Looks like my relabled hacko, which has been great. Soldering went from being a chore to something kinda fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish i had pulled the trigger on one of those axial boxes

I just bought another 1/8 nitro buggy roller on a whim.
Couldn't pass it up, it was a model I didn't have, great price,
but I really need to knock this s**t off .
punish-1.gif
The wife will disapprove muchly.
Damn this hobby anyway.

Did you really think it was a rtr Wraith? For one day Tower had it on sale for $350.00, I added the soldering iron, a few merv parts and other miscellaneous items to get the price up to $500.00 then took advantage of the $65.00 discount and free shipping!

wraith_zps4ca209c2.jpg

Last edited: