The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I thought I was your snack pack" LMAO.

Congrats dude, bet that thing is sick!!!

:hehe: Might have to watch it soon again, been awhile.

I was so in love with Bridgette Wilson for a long time because of her in that movie, so hot.

Tamiya Egress re-release. I've waiting a long time for Tamiya to give the Egress the reissue treatment.

CAM00046_zps719f274d.jpg

---------- Post added at 7:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:25 PM ----------

Tamiya Egress re-release. I've waiting a long time for Tamiya to give the Egress the reissue treatment.

Is that the 4wd buggy?

More parts for the SCX-10/JK project and some tools for the VTA car.

Well today I got my ofna jl .28. I ordered a set of rrp top gears and Sunday might be buying a nitro heli. Man I'm headed for the dog house at this rate and a empty bank account. But hey, might as well have fun doing it.

Well today I got my ofna jl .28. I ordered a set of rrp top gears and Sunday might be buying a nitro heli. Man I'm headed for the dog house at this rate and a empty bank account. But hey, might as well have fun doing it.

Lol i did 3 rigs in one month once............................and still being asked why i need more lol.
I siad get over it and you're lucky they are not 5th scales. :first_place:

Lol i did 3 rigs in one month once............................and still being asked why i need more lol.
I siad get over it and you're lucky they are not 5th scales. :first_place:

Lmao for sure. When I bought me and my wife's revo's I saw a sweet 1/5 and soon as I walked over to it she said NO. Lol. Late night eBay works for me as long as I get the mail first lol

Haha we all have to think smart set alittle money to the side and hide it in a good spot haha

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

I rip the tags off items and sneak them I'm my closet. Then i take it out acting like I've had it lol.

Hahaha I keep mine in a bag and hidden very well when my girl askes how much it cost I just say well every was so cheap so I got 10 lol

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

My wife spends 100 + every month on something. Hair, bags, God knows what else. I never feel bad about spending play money. I work my butt off for it anyway. :)

Bounced off of an alien spacecraft using Tapatalk 2

Do you fly helis currently? If not, I do NOT recommend starting with a nitro bird at all, as that's a very expensive way to learn.

Do you fly helis currently? If not, I do NOT recommend starting with a nitro bird at all, as that's a very expensive way to learn.

Well I have decided against buying any type of heli for now ( wife helped me make up my mind) lol. So that's out. But today I made it back to hobby shop and bought a revo stabilizer kit and picked up a entry model duratrax evader ext 2.4 for the kids to use. ( there's no way me and the wife will let them at our revo's lol) too much money into them. And when something breaks I'd rather I've done it since it's going to come out of my pocket. But as far as the heli, that will been somewhere down the road. I have this little four propeller mini unit I have a hard time flying that lol. So dropping 1700 on a heli and crashing it would put me in the dog house for several weeks lol.